Chapter 27 - Serano

Dalton Serano

Ellie didn't say anything after I showed her a screenshot of the sex tape. She didn't need to see the whole thing but Sergio really put 3 cameras in that room.

I was mad about a lot of things at this point but I held myself to prevent myself killing someone and end up in jail.

"Thank you, I don't have anything else to say other than that." Ellie said as she slowly closed the laptop. She was looking at the laptop blankly.

"I will destroy it after this. The cameras, the files and even the laptop." I said and Ellie turned to me.

"But you're throwing him to jail, don't you need evidence for it?" She asked and I shook my head.

"We're the ILLICIT, we have our own prison for that." I said and she nodded.

"Don't worry, no one saw the tape beside me. I just saw it to confirm that he gave me the right files."

"Thank you, Dalton." She said again and I nodded.

"That's it, you can go back to your room and rest. I will take care of everything from here." I said and there's a knock on the door. Deandra turned to me gesturing me to go get the door.

I got up from my seat and walked to the door. I opened it and it's Tristan. I gestured him to get in.

"His father demanded to talk to him. What do you think?" Tristan asked and I turned to Ellie. Tristan shit his mouth right away.

"We'll take care of him once we go back to Paris tonight." I said and Tristan nodded.

"Deandra." Tristan called Deandra and she turned to him.

"Let's go for a ride." Deandra grabbed her phone and walked out with Tristan. I closed the door and turned to Ellie.

"Do you want to go to the rooftop with me?" I asked.

"I'm going to destroy it." I grabbed the three cameras and the laptop. She nodded and I put everything in a bag. I grabbed her hand and walked out from the room. We walked up to the rooftop with the stairs and some guards followed me for safety reasons.

I put the laptop and the cameras on the floor. I grabbed the bat from one of my guards. I put it in front of her.

"Destroy it." I said and she grabbed it. She started destroying it and she cried in the process. I poured some gasoline and lit it on fire.

I threw my gloves away and pulled her into my arms. She cried more and I tried my best to assure that she will be okay.

"I bet you hate me more for being stupid." She cried harder.

"No."

"Don't lie! I bet you did!" She started hitting my chest. She was frustrated and I don't blame her for that.

"I don't hate you or think you're stupid, Ellie. It was my fault in the first place." I said as I let her hit me.

For a second, I really thought Sergio will treat her good. She was happy with him and he did a good job protecting her. I neevr thought he would stab her from the back like this.