Chapter 18 - Trip

Dalton Serano

"You have a really big ego, Dalton. One day, you will regret it because of that." Ellie said and I was not happy with her.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said looking straight into her eyes.

"You know your way out right? I'm tired." She nodded and then proceed to go to her bedroom leaving me alone in the living room. I heard her locking her bedroom door and I sat down on the sofa.

I took out my phone and texted Kelliane that we won't be able to have lunch. I threw my phone to the ground completely pissed.

Fucking hell!

I laid my body on her sofa and let out a long sigh. I still could feel my heart beating so fast because I was so mad.

Ellie Lexington

As soon as I got up, I walked to my bathroom and took a cold shower. My eyes were puffy and I don't want to look like a panda. After showering, I put on my robe and walked out from the bedroom to grab a glass of water.

I froze when I saw Dalton still here and he was watching TV.

"Dalton, why are you still here?" I asked and he turned to me smiling.

"You're awake? I brought you breakfast." He said as he got up from the sofa. He walked towards me and I looked at him weirdly.

"You smell good." He said and he gave me a peck on my lips.

"Are you seriously pretending like nothing happened last night?" I asked.

"Did I do something bad? I was so drunk, I didn't even realize I crash into your place." He said and I looked at him disbelief. I walked to the kitchen grabbed a glass of water.

"What? What happened yesterday?"

"We broke up, you should go." I said as I turned to him and he was just looking at me confused.

"I guess that explain why I broke my phone.." He said.

"I'm going to Milan and Lake Como with Sergio today. You should go.." I said and he stood in front of me.

"I was drunk last night, I'm sorry. Please don't break up with me." He said as he leaned his head closer to me. He caressed my cheek.

"Did you cry a lot last night? I'm sorry." He said and I was confused. I don't know if he's faking this or he really forgot what happened last night.

"Why are you going to Milan and Lake Como with Sergio?"

"He's going to have a meeting in Milan and then we're going to his villa in Lake Como." I said as I observed if he's pretending or not.

"You're hanging out with your new perfect girl so I will be hanging out with my future husband." I added and Dalton was not saying anything.

"What are you going to do in Lake Como?" He asked.

"Don't even pretend to forgot what happened last night, Dalton. It's lame." I hissed and he shook his head.

"I swear that I forgot. I was drunk. Let me ask.. what are you going to do in Lake Como?"

"You know what we're going to do especially when a man and a woman are alone in a villa." I said and instantly his eyes changed. He lifted me up and sat me on the kitchen table. He stood between my legs and I could feel breath heavily.

"I already told you last night about it and you're okay about it. You told me you would do the same with your new perfect girl, Kelliane Mikos." I added and he didn't say a word other than untied my robe.

He slowly opened my robe revealing my naked body to him. He looked at my body as he let it fall to the table. He opened legs more and he looked up to me.

"Don't you think it's fair for you to show this to other man before you're own boyfriend?" He asked in a husky voice. He put his hands on the table and leaned his head closer to mine.

"We broke up so you're no longer my boyfriend." I said and I even cracked my voice. I could feel his finger on my entrance and he smirked.

"You're already wet." He started to make a circular motion making me flinch instantly. He kneeled down and started eating me. I was going crazy instantly as I could feel his tongue inside of me.

"Shit!" I moaned loudly when he inserted his finger in.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed and I could feel my body shaking in pleasure. Dalton claimed my lips as he cupped both of my breast and played with my nipples. He started trailing kisses to my neck and down my cleavage then my left breast.

His fingers were going in and out from my pussy giving me more pleasure. He then pulled down his pants putting himself inside of me. I put my arms around his back as I felt his size. I was digging my nails to his back.

He started grinding slowly and he started to fasten up his pace when I started to moan. I was losing my mind because of the pleasure. I cupped his face and claimed his lips. He bit my bottom lip and then he buried his face to my chest.

"I'm going to cum." He whispered and he started to go deeper. I moaned so loud when it hit the right spot. We both reached out climax together and Dalton kissed me. He picked me up and brought me to my bedroom.

He put me on the side of the bed and made me lay on my stomach. He started to fuck me from the back and I'm not complaining about it at all. He made me lean to him and he kissed my shoulder. He cupped my breasts and started to fasten the pace.

"Fuck." He hissed.

And again.. we reached our climax for the second time. He flipped me over making me laid on my back. He claimed my lips and started fingering me.

"Cancel the trip with Sergio." He said as I moaned in pleasure.

"Cancel the trip because we're going to do this all day.."