Chapter 26 - Low

Ellie Lexington

"That's for making a Serano mad, no mercy." I heard people laughing. My parents and Sergio's father already rushing towards him. I was traumatized with what I saw earlier.

Deandra and Dalton were not having it at all. The crowd cheered for The Serano of course. They're superior and the fact that they're a part of ILLICIT not making things any better. Sergio was okay but his horse certainly not okay.

Kelliane was not okay. She got Deandra mad that Deandra kicked her right on her stomach. I never thought Deandra would be someone who will let emotions control her.

I ran to Sergio to check if he's okay or not. The moment he landed his eyes on me, I can tell that he hates me. He immediately walked away before I could ask if he's okay or not.

"Fucking Serano." Sergio's father hissed and he turned to my parents.

"Let's not see each other again." He said and then Dergio got escorted by the medical team.

"What's with this chaos?" My mother asked as we looked around.

"I WILL FUCKING SUE THE SERANO!" I turned to see Kelliane screaming and the media couldn't care less about her. I turned to the score board and ILLICIT team indeed win.

"What exactly happened?" I turned to see Chance Kyson asking Tristan. Tristan then turned to me for a split second before turning back to his father.

"Sergio was talking shit and slut shamed someone. Dalton was not having it and Sergio mentioned things about about trophy." Tristan said it loud enough for me and my family to hear.

"How about Deandra? What happened?" Chance turned to see Kelliane's family.

"That I don't know, maybe Arthur knows. He was near the girls earlier. Deandra won't go on a rampage unless Kelliane said something shitty." Tristan said and I found myself walking towards Tristan.

"Ellie." Tristan turned to me. He turned to his father and Chance walked away giving us space.

"What did Sergio say?" I asked and Tristan looked at me nervously.

"Something bad about you. Trust me, you don't want to hear it but.. it was so bad that Dalton snapped."

"I want to know." I said and Tristan shook his head.

"Don't even talk to Sergio again, that man is just obsess to get a title like Dalton." What?

"What is that even mean?"

"Just so you know.. If I were Dalton, I will end Sergio's life right there." Tristan said and then he walked away.

Danielle Serano

I looked at Declan who was not happy with the kids. I never thought thay I would find both of my kids going into a rampage. I know there must be a reason for it.

Now, either Dalton or Deandra speak up about what happened on the field. Declan was trying to get one of them to talk but the both of them shut their mouth.

"Declan." I called him and he turned to me. I signaled him to not scold the kids before knowing the reason.

"Can you get me Starbucks?" I asked Declan and he knew that it's a cue for him to leave. He walked out from the room and I sat in front of my kids.

"Let's start with you." I turned to Dalton and he looked up to me.

"What happened back there? Are you aware that you nearly killed Sergio?" I asked and Dalton let out a scoffed.

"I should have carry a gun earlier." He said and I let out a long sigh. I'm dealing with Declan Junior now.

"What did Sergio do?" I asked as I looked at him angrily.

"He was slut shamming Ellie so badly and will upload their sex tape to the internet." Dalton said.

"We should stop him then." I said.

"I already have Arthur take care of that. I bet he got Sergio now already." I looked at him disbelief. I can't believe he's just like Declan.

"You believe Sergio has that sex tape?" I asked.

"Yes and that's why I was ready to kill him earlier." I face palmed myself and I turned to Deandra.

"How about you?" I asked and Deandra looked up to me.

"I'm not going to say anything about it." She said and god damn it. I should have three kids and pray to God that at least one of them get my genes.

"Just so you know, don't even think about having me and Kelliane in the same space anymore. I will not hesitate to pull out a gun and kill her."

"What did she do?" Dalton asked.

"You don't need to know, if you know.. you would want to blow her head." God gracious!

"We're going back to Paris tonight."

Ellie Lexington

I opened the door and Arthur was standing there.

"Are you free now?" He asked.

"Uhmm yeah. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Dalton wants to talk to you and he's in the situation that he can't leave his room so.. he asked me to get you."

"I don't want to talk to him." I said.

"I understand that you hate him for hurting Sergio earlier but you need to hear him out first. You can leave right away. Deandra is in the room too so you don't need to worry." Arthur said and I nodded. I grabbed my phone and followed him.

We got into the 5th floor and as soon as the lift door opened, there's a lot of guards already. My jaw dropped when I saw a lot of guard guarding this floor. They all have a fun on their hands.

"What is this?"

"All the ILLICIT stay in this floor so.." Arthur said and I nodded. He stopped in front of room 502, he knocked on the door and Dalton opened the door.

"Thanks Arthur." Dalton said and Arthurt nodded. Dalton gestured me to come in. I walked in and saw Deandra was sitting on the sofa completely not in her best mood.

Dalton gestured me to sit on the sofa and he sat across me.

"I bet you ran to Sergio earlier, did he say something to you?" Dalton asked and I just looked at him pissed.

"Did he say something?!" Dalton asked.

"No, why?" I hissed.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes, he didn't say anything. He just looked at me with hatred and then left. Dalton took out his phone and dialed someone.

"Throw his ass to prison, you don't need to blow his head." My eyes widen hearing it. Dalton ended the call and he turned to me.

"You were going kill him for real?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why? I know he said something about me!" Dalton gestured me to open the laptop. I opened the laptop and my breath got hitch.

"I might be an asshole but I would never do something this low."

---

Feel so bad leaving you guys hanging on the 25th chapter. Here you go!