"Don't choke." She sweetly remarked before walking away.

"I'm bored of this— get them both out of my sight." With that she got up and walked towards the exit.

"We're done for the day." I watched her walk out of the room with the girls following closely behind.

Jaden slumped forward against the coldness of the tub as blood started to flow down his forehead.

"Hey hey," Gianni lifted his head up. " There is no rest for the wicked... you sleep when we tell you to sleep."

He and Gio lifted up Jaden off of the floor and practically dragged him in his feet out of the room.

"Make sure he has a sleepless night." I tell the guard that watches over his door. I don't miss the smirk that he sends to Halle, the guard in front of Mariah's door...

and his girlfriend.

"Nasty fucks." I shiver slightly as we walk out of the florescent basement and into the natural light of the family home.

When we enter the kitchen we find the girls stuffing their faces with whatever spread the cooks made today. I lifted Ash out of her seat and took it for myself. I pulled her back down on to my lap as she popped a grape into her mouth.

"Where is everyone?" She asked noting that the rest of the family was M.I.A.

"They had to handle something." Is all I told her as she nods her head slowly. She shrugs it off and pops a grape into her mouth.

Little did she know that I had a surprise planned for her— we just had to handle the deadweight in the basement first.

I spread my fingers across her stomach as she laughs at the bickering between Gianni and Vadim. Those two were alike in so many ways that it was a tad bit creepy.

Natalia just rolled her eyes at her cousin and boyfriends antics. I could practically sense her headache as she placed her palm against her head.

"My poor baby is going to be surrounded by idiots." She mumbled as Sienna massaged  her shoulders. "At least that will be balanced out with strong, independent women in their lives."

Natalia perked up at this," You're absolutely right."

She was about three months now, she had about two months before knowing the sex of the baby.

Gianni couldn't hold a secret for the life of him so I was one hundred percent sure that he would tell us the gender a.s.a.p .

At this point, I tap her thigh and stood up from the table. She followed after  me as we walked towards my room. Once inside I turn on the t.v as she climbs under the covers.

I follow suit as she lays her head against my chest. She snuggles into me as she also laces our hands together and holds them close to her heart.

I reposition her in a way so that she's still leaning against me but she wouldn't go numb if she stayed in that one position for a while.

Her eyes were struggling to stay open before she finally closes them. I press a quick kiss to her forehead as she falls into a pattern of light snores.