Chapter 41: The Aftermath, not after glow.

A/N: Spicy is obviously happening, I mean what do you expect? Skip to the (***) if you need to... if girl on girl bothers you, you are so reading the wrong book.

Det's harem will get bigger, shes a Goddess, what do you expect? But this one you won't see coming, I think.
________________________________________________________

Walking into Nat's room, knowing what was about to happen, had me freaking out slightly. It's not like this gets easier every time you do it, or practice makes perfect type of thing. This is literally bare you soul to each other and hope you don't scare the other away type of thing. I know most of her past, from the times she let me in her head, not wanting to say some things out loud. When I said this woman has so much trauma she shouldn't be able to function, I was not kidding. I call out as I lock the door.

Dets: "Gorgeous? You in here? Or did you finally gain some sense and run far far away?"

She comes out of the closet in her night clothes and stands awkwardly at the door.

Nat: "We both know I will never be able to run from you."

Dets: "If it was your choice, I wouldn't chase you."

Nat: "I never want you to stop chasing me."

Dets: "Then I won't."

She walks over to the bed and sits on the edge, looking at me expectantly.

Nat: "How does this work?"

I walk over and sit next to her, taking her hands in mine, running circles along her knuckles with my fingers.

Dets: "Well, we basically drop all walls, physical, mental, emotional. We literally bare ourselves to each other, it has to be honest, pure, or it won't be real."

Nat: "No pressure."

Dets: "Of course there is no pressure. If you aren't ready, you aren't ready. It's all on you whether the bond takes or not. You're the one who will have the control."

I release her hands and stand up in front of her. I drop all illusions and let my scars show. I shrug my shoulders and hold my hands out to her. She stands and runs her hands up my arms and cups my face.

Nat: "You are so beautiful."

Dets: "No where near as beautiful as you are."

She breathes in deeply and exhales slowly. I know how hard this is for her, she has so many things in her past that she wishes would remain hidden. She leans in slowly and kisses my forehead, my shields are down and I feel everything she feels. Fear, uncertainty, excitement, love, sorrow, all of them. I place my hands over hers and speak softly.

Dets: "You are in control. There is no need to be fearful. I love every single thing about you Natasha, you do not need to hide from me. No one else will ever know unless you tell them. Your secrets are safe with me. There is no judgment here."

She nods as she places her forehead on mine, releasing my face and trailing her hands down my neck and body. She grabs the hem of my shirt and begins to lift it over my head. With my shirt removed she runs her hands along my abdomen, gently, causing goosebumps to rise along my skin. I see her smile softly as she watches the reaction her touch causes. I stand impossibly still, relishing in the feel of her hands on my skin. She removes her hands long enough to relieve herself of her own shirt. I inhale sharply causing a slight blush to creep onto her face. No matter how many times I see her, she always takes my breath away. She is stunning, inside and out, she has no idea how beautiful she is.

That thought gives me an idea, I don't know how well this is going to work out for me, but I feel like she needs to see herself how I see her. I use my power to push my thoughts into her mind. Her sharp inhale and tense body worry me for about two seconds before she locks her eyes with mine and smiles. I showed her the first time I saw her on T.V. from the news coverage of the Incident. I let her feel the instant yearning to feel her skin on mine. She see's how my breath stopped short, my eyes widened, pupils dilated, just enamored by her. I had never met her, probably will never meet her, but I know that she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever or will ever see in my entire life.