Chapter 20: Ravage Me

A/N: Chapter is spicy as hell! Dets and Nat have a grand time. Skip to the (******) if you want to skip the smut!
___________________________________________________________

Following Nat into the bathroom was interesting. She was walking backwards, facing me, removing articles of clothing one piece at a time. Fucking tease. The smirk she is wearing is killing me. Every article she removes I copy in action, littering my floor. When we finally make it into the bathroom I flash back to the first time we showered together. I really do miss that shower. I hear my phone ringing but I have zero interest in being distracted right now. As the steam rises from over the glass shower door and engulfs the bathroom she walks up to me.

She walks behind me and undoes the braid in my hair, running her fingers through it and along my scalp. The shutter that rocked down my spine was almost painful. Even though I couldn't see her face I knew she was smiling to herself.

Nat: "Do you shower with your jewelry on?"

I look over my shoulder at her as I respond.

Dets: "I haven't taken this necklace off in almost 3 years. It stays on."

Her hand slides down my left shoulder and she intertwines our fingers.

Nat: "And the ring?"

Dets: "A gift from Luke."

Nat: "Is it on the right finger?"

Dets: "Yes."

She nods and places a kiss to the apex where my neck and shoulders meet, trailing over my left, turning me to face her. She is taking her time. She walks us into the shower and under the spray. The hot water feels amazing, especially after the day I had. It took everything out of me not to blast that bitch through a wall.

Nat: "Keep your eyes closed."

I nod as she brings my thoughts back to the present, Nat begins by washing my hair. Continuously running her hands through my hair, across my scalp, and over my shoulders. I thought her goal was to help me release tension, not cause more, cause she is currently killing me. When I try to grab her waist she brushes my hands away. Once my hair has been washed and conditioned, she grabs my body wash and lathers up my loofah, running it delicately over my body.

Nat: "Hands to yourself."

I raise an eyebrow.

Dets: "Very demanding tonight."

I hear her snicker.

Nat: "Hush it. Turn!"

She guides me so my back is to her. She washes my back with the same pace as before. I huff out a breath, part irritation, part desire. Nat, hearing my breath, ran her finger down my spine, snaking it around to trace my right hip. I lean back into her and her other arm traces up my left arm, across the front of my shoulder, and down my abdomen, circling my other hip. Her fingertips draw circles across my hips and pelvic region.

Suddenly her hands halt in their actions and she maneuvers me away from the spray. I think I heard her washing her body while I was stationed against the far wall. My hands clenching into fists and releasing. The anticipation is going to drive me crazy, I swear on everything. Keeping my eyes closed was a challenge too. Who wouldn't want to see that gorgeous body naked, suds flowing across and down her skin, then the hot water drawing it down her body in soapy stripes. My imagination will have to do for now.

Nat: "Eyes stay closed."

I nod as the water is turned off. Nat guides me out of the shower and wraps a towel around me. She brushes out my hair and puts it in a simple braid. Not being able to see what is going on is driving me insane. My hand is once again in hers and I am led back into the bedroom. Just as her hand touched my towel, I assume to remove it, I hear Peter calling out from my living room.