Chapter 33: Royal Mother

A/N: Chapter jumps straight into the spice.... if you need to skip it look for the (***). Also this chapter seems long because of all the dialogue.

If you like Loki and Dets together, than enjoy! ;)
__________________________________________________________

Loki: "Ledge, sit, now. Legs open for me Kitten."

As much as I hate being told what to do, when Loki does it, it excites me. I climb out of the bath and sit on the edge of the tub as instructed. Loki uses his magic to dry me off before walking towards me, water dripping down his chest and his hair lying wet around his face. God he is gorgeous. He kneels on the sitting ledge and wraps his arms under my hips, diving straight into my core. He devours me like a man starved, bringing me to the edge of falling, before he stops completely. I sit up on my elbows ready to rip into him and I see him standing and staring at me.

Dets: "Loki?"

Loki: "You are the most exquisite creature in all the galaxies ever created. I wonder what I did to deserve you."

I sit up a bit more and throw my arms out, seriously?

Dets: "You want to have this conversation now?"

A devilish smile appears on his face, which sends a shock wave to my center. He wants to play tonight.

Loki: "Oh no Kitten, I do not. What I want is to hear you beg."

I lean back on my arms and spread my legs for him again. I nod my face towards my lower half and speak flirty.

Dets: "We both know how this will end. Why do I need to beg?"

He steps closer to me, drawing his hands up the outsides of my legs while he speaks.

Loki: "Hearing your voice, begging me to please you, is the sweetest sound; apart from you screaming my name, or telling me how you feel about me."

Feeling extra spicy tonight, I want to see how far I can push him. I sit up and put on a sexy stern face, dropping my voice half an octave.

Dets: "Then get back on your knees and please me."

He removes his hands and places them on the tile, leaning in towards my face. His eyes dark with lust, his voice heavy.

Loki: "I beg your pardon?"

Dets: "A Goddess does not beg, she commands. Now; finish what you started. You are bound to me, you are mine."

The fire that sparked in his eyes sent a new wave of excitement through me. I could get used to this.

Loki: "As you wish, my Queen."

He leans over me and kisses me deeply, laying me back down on the side of the tub. His hands roam my body briefly before wrapping around my hips again. He lowers his mouth to my center, attaching to my clit, driving me wild. One hand wanders to my center and he slides in two fingers, keeping a pace that should be illegal. My hands are wrapped in his hair as I ride his face and fingers. I am crying out pleas for him to never stop and the chuckle that leaves his mouth before he answers is maddening.

Loki: "I promise."

Short, sweet, but filled with so much emotion. His tempo increases again and drives me over the edge. My wave is long and he works me through it. When I finally come back down he stands and lifts me into his body. He steps out of the tub, using magic to dry himself before blinking us into the bedroom. I have about two seconds to compose myself before I feel him lining up with me.