Chapter 2: The Winter Soldier

I wake up in a van with handcuffs on. I look around and Steve and Sam are in the car. Sam is talking to the man in the cat suit.

Sam: "He show's up wearing a cat suit and no one asks questions?"

T'Challa: "The Black Panther has protected Wakanda for generations."

Steve sees me coming to and turns.

Steve: "Hey you. Want to explain how you're alive?"

Everyone in the car turns to me. I yank my handcuffs apart and break them off my wrist.

Dets: "Where is Bucky?"

Sam: "I feel like I know you."

Dets: "Nice to see you again Sam. Now answer me. Where is Bucky?"

Steve: "He is behind us. How do you know him?"

Dets: "He is my soul mate. My Consort. He is my world. Why did you stop me? I could have gotten us away. I could have kept him safe. We could be back on Asgard right now. What the fuck is wrong with you Steve Rogers? How could you let them lock him up again. I will never forgive you for this."

Steve: "Whoa! What? Calm down."

Sam: "Asgard?"

T'Challa: "Your boyfriend murdered my father."

Red starts swimming in my vision.

Sam: "Ummm, her eyes are changing color."

Steve grabs my hand and I look at him. I can't hurt him. I know this. The red falls away slowly.

Dets: "I suggest you stop insulting my Consort. I will kill whoever disrespects him. It's my nature."

Sam: "Asgard? No one is going to focus on that?"

Steve: "What do you mean your nature?"

Dets: "I need to see him. You don't understand. The longer I go without him the more dangerous it is for everyone. It's a visceral biological reaction that stems from my people. No one can stop me if I go through a Changing. Please Steve listen to me. I am still trying to keep everyone safe."

Steve: "How are you even alive? Fury swore to everyone you died."

Dets: "We've already had this conversation. I will give you those memories back once I see Bucky."

Steve: "Back?"

T'Challa: "You manipulate the mind?"

Dets: "I am the Goddess of Love. I can do more than you can possibly imagine."

Sam: "Are you related to Thor?"

Dets: "Seriously dude?"

The vehicle stops and we are ushered off. A guard notices my handcuffs are off and starts to go for his gun.

Steve: "Don't. She is not a threat."

Dets: "Like hell."

Steve: "Stop talking please."

Dets: "Ugh. I won't hurt anyone. Just let me see him please."

We are walked through the doors and there are a few people standing waiting for us.

Ross: "Who is she?"

Dets: "The most pissed off person you have ever seen if you don't let me see my Consort."

Sharon: "Steve? Who is she?"

Steve: "That is another story. Ross, please just let her see him. She is from Asgard, related to Thor. There is some biological thing, they need to be in contact. If just for a moment. If she feels he is threatened she can't control how she reacts."