Part 42: Proposal

5 years later......

Ava's POV:

Life has been very busy. I am currently working in the Pharmaceutical company in Pharmacovigilance department. I completed my Masters in Pharmacology three years ago.
Ace completed his MBA and is currently looking after his Dad's Pharmaceutical company.

Everyone in our group has started earning.

Reva has also completed Masters in Pharmacology three years ago like me from same college. She is working in the Pharmaceutical company in Clinical department.

Liam and Josh has completed their MBA with Ace. And after working in Pharmaceutical company for three years in Marketing field have finally started their own Pharma business.

Lily has completed her Masters in Cosmetology and currently working in leading cosmetics company. 

Luke and Ryan have completed their MBA from same college and after two years of Marketing experience in pharmaceutical sector, have started with their digital pharma business.

Keith completed his Masters in Regulatory Affairs and currently working in Regulatory department of Pharma company.

Sean completed his Masters in Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy. He is currently working in an Hospital as Hospital pharmacist.

It's Saturday. Today we all have planned to meet after such a long time. We all are going to meet at fancy restaurant for dinner. Well Lily chose the restaurant.

Ace's POV:

I am planning to propose Ava for marriage today. I am so nervous. We all are meeting at a restaurant for dinner. That's when I am planning to surprise her.

Well everyone in the group knows about it. As they were the once, especially girls who helped me pick an beautiful ring. It is a diamond ring, with sapphire in between and diamonds surrounding it. It is stunning. Sapphire is Ava's favourite diamond so we went for it.

We all are seated and busy chitchatting on our life, career and job etc. I went on the stage and pick a mic and started with the speech which I came up with my heart.

Ava's POV:

It was so fun to finally meet everyone under one roof. We all were talking and enjoying the delicious food. When I saw Ace went to stage and took mic and started speaking.

"Ava, it's been nine years we have known each other and seven years we have been committed. We have seen many ups and downs together. We both were always there for each other, supporting, caring and loving all this time. Our bond has been tested time to time and each time we came up as a strong couple. I Love You so much and I want to spend rest of my life with you" Ace said coming towards me. He kept the mic on table. Removed a small box from his blazer pocket and kneeled down opening the box which had beautiful ring.

"Baby will you marry me" He asked. I was numb for few seconds. I was shocked. I didn't expect this day to go like this. I am so happy.

"Yes" I finally managed to say with teary eyes. A big smile made its way on his face.

He put the ring on my finger. It was so beautiful. I loved it. I got up and hugged him. Everyone started clapping and cheering for us.

Liam popped a champagne and celebration began.

Thank you!😊