Part 25: Fight

Ace's POV:

It's Friday, we have farewell party today. My group was so excited for this day, we all had planned so many things for today. How we will enjoy the whole program and all. But I can't be with them. And after breakup with Ava it's impossible for me to face her. I am so ashamed of myself for saying such harsh words to her, my one and only love. I won't forget that day, I was not going to say such hurtful things to her, I was just going to take all blame on me and breakup with her, saying how am not good for her. But when I saw Julia was eyeing us and listening everything, I had to hurt Ava and show Julia that I am complying with their plan. Because that is what Julia wanted, she specifically told me to hurt my friends, especially Ava.

I had cried so much that night. I did not go to college for two days, ignoring everyone. Mom did tried to ask me why I am so quite, sad and always locked in my room, I just ignored her questions saying I am not well. Both Mom and Dad are worried for me since last week.

It's like living a lifeless life, if you understand what I mean. In one moment I had everything, love, happy family and friends and in other moment I had lost everything. All because of Uncle Everette and Julia. I still don't who's the third person supporting them. I will have to find out sooner.

Ava's POV:

I was not in the mood to attend farewell party. But Lily was so adamant on having me with her. So finally after Lily and my groups request I agreed. I am lucky to have such caring and supportive friends in my life.

Talking about Ace, I still miss him a lot but after our last communication I don't want to talk or see him. I was so happy when he confessed his feelings to me. It was like living a dream. But after that within a week I don't know what happen he started staying quite and ignoring us. And then he literally broke up with me. It was the most worst moment for me. But after a week from that day, I have been healing from it. All thanks to my friends who all are standing with me in this tough time.

We are at college auditorium enjoying, well I am mostly zoned out at the times. After all performances, we gathered in canteen for our dinner. The food was good.

"Hey, Ava let's dance" Reva said dragging me on floor.

After lots of convincing by my friends, I started dancing slowly on floor. Finally after few minutes I started enjoying and in that moment I forgot all my problems. Nick was around me all the time, dancing with me.

All of a sudden I heard loud noises. I started looking for the source, and my heart sank. It was Ace with he's new friends. That was not the reason for my sadness, the main reason was he was kissing Julia in front of everyone on floor and his friends were cheering for them, that's where the noises were coming. I could not see the scene in front of me, I left with teary eyes. My friends followed me.

We all were out of the Auditorium building, I was crying so hard. Everyone was trying to console and comfort me. But it was of no use, I couldn't hear a word they were saying me, as if I have gone deaf.

"I don't want to see him ever again" I said while crying.

Lily and Reva were hugging me tight.

"This is way too much now" saying this Josh headed back to Auditorium. Liam, Keith and Sean followed him.

It's Sunday morning, I have been in my hostel room whole yesterday. I just want to be left alone. Lily is trying her best to calm me, she's been taking my care since Friday night.

I did heard that Josh got in an fight with Ace and broke his nose. Liam, Keith and Sean did stopped him but they also gave piece of mind to Ace, while leaving the party literally dragging Josh out of their.

Ace's POV:

I was at home and was not in the mood to go for farewell party. I didn't want to face Ava and my friends. I was lying in my bed when I received a call from Julia. My mood got sour looking her name in my phone.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey baby, where are you?" She asked.

"First of all don't call me baby and second I am not well so at home" I said.

"Baby, you will have to come college it's party time now" She said. Is she deaf?

"I can't..." I started saying but she cut me off in between.

"You have to come or else I'll call Everette and than you will be responsible if anything happens to Ava" She started blackmailing.

"I am coming" I said and cut the call. I can't let anything happen to Ava ever.

When I reached college auditorium, Julia took me in centre and all of sudden started kissing me. I was shocked. I was not prepared for this. After realising what's happening, I pulled her away. Her friends were cheering  loudly for us. It was so cheap. My gaze fall on Ava she was rushing out followed by our group. She must have seen everything. I was so furious on Julia right now.

I took her aside and started arguing with her. We were talking when all of a sudden Josh came and started fighting with me saying how could I hurt Ava and punching me on face and chest. I didn't defend myself. I deserve it. Later Liam, Keith and Sean gave me piece of mind. Later left with furious Josh. I was happy to see that Ava has such caring and supportive friends beside her.

Ava's POV:

It's been a month since farewell party. Our practical exams are done, currently we are into written exams.
This time Nick has tutored me for Medicinal chemistry II subject. He is also good in this subject though not as good as compared to Ace.

Finally we are done with our exams and this academic year. It is vacation time. I just want to go my hometown and start a new start. Away from here, though for a month.

Thank you!😊