Part 13: Unknown1

Unknown1's POV:

I just came out of the pub, being all wasted. My friends went along with there dates, leaving me. I started walking towards the road searching for taxi, so I could reach home safely. As I came across an empty taxi, I waved my hand to the driver but he just went pass me. With all aggression I started cursing that taxi driver. I begin walking a few minutes in hope of finding an taxi or any ride. It is pitch dark right now with very few people out as it is 12:30 am.

I was so out of control that after few steps I fumbled upon a stone in between and fell down. Cursing I tried to got up at least I tried. As I was trying my best to get up, I sensed someone has come up by my side, grabbing my arms got me up from the road. After adjusting my eyes in the street light and concentrating hard I came face to face with an man. He was looking at me curiously.

"I guess you are looking for a ride" he said looking at me.

"Yeah" I said.

"Come I will drop you" he said looking at me and than at his car parked at the side of the road.

I thought for a while should I go with this stranger, but seeing there is no taxi and any other option available, I decided to go with him.

Nodding my head I went with him towards his car. We started our journey. While chitchatting he started asking about my personal life, like what I am doing, studying, college, work, parents, friends, etc. I was hesitant at first, but later seeing no danger I started answering few of his questions.

Everything was going normal. Till he started answering, all questions by himself, I got to know that he already knew a lot of stuff about me. He even took the correct path towards my house even though I haven't told him my exact address. I was scared, was this some kind of trap, who is this stranger, who knew almost everything about me, a stalker.

"Who are you?" I asked scared. He did not respond.

"Who are you? How do you know my address and personal stuff? Were you stalking me?" I asked increasing my volume. He still did not utter a word just kept on driving.

"STOP THE CAR NOW" I screamed being frustrated and in panic mode. Finally he started laughing, but didn't stop.

After a few minutes, car came to a halt. I was so scared that didn't even saw where were we, I was just looking at him, his every move.

He looked at me with smile on his face,

"Please get down, you arrived at your destination"

Finally I saw out of the window, and again a wave of panic crossed through my body, we are outside my house. I looked at him, he was still smiling almost an evil smile. I started getting out of the car, but as I went to open the car door I found it was locked. Panicked I looked back at him.

"Don't worry, I am not going to do anything to you, unless..." he halt suddenly completing his sentence, thinking and than continuing,

"You do as i say"

"What do you want" I asked him almost shivering with fear.

"Look I am not here to hurt you, consider me as your friend, an well wisher" he said being serious.

Now I was confused, he noticed that.

"I want to take revenge with Johnson's family and I assume you would help in that" he said.

"Johnson as in Ace Johnson?" I asked still confused.

"Ace and Luke Johnson, to be precise" he cleared.

"Okay, but why I should help you and what will I get in return" I asked him.

"You are not in an position to argue or bargain with me, as I said earlier, I want to take revenge and for you I could sense you too have an grudge on Ace and his friends, right" he said looking at me.

"We both want the same thing, than why not work together" he continued further.

I thought for a while on this and I could sense he is dangerous and I too could use him for my benefit. After thinking for few minutes I finally took my decision.

Looking at him, I agreed to work with him.

"Okay I am in" I said .

"That's a wise decision" he said smiling.

"Now as we agree on this, I'll call you later for our next move" he said.

But he does not have my mobile no, later it dawned on me he must be already having it with him, as he already knew a lot of personal things about me.

"You may leave now" he said unlocking the car doors.

I frantically left his car, relieved to step outside of his trap. While moving towards my house, I finally gathered courage to ask him one final question, which I wanted to ask him since I entered his car. I turned around, he was still there, sitting in his car, looking through his car window and I asked,

"What's your name"

"Everette Johnson" he replied curtly, with that he started his car and left.

Thank you 😊