Part 10: Birthday Surprise & Exam Results

Above is the reference pic for Ryan's beach house.

Ava's POV:

It's been a week since we came back from camping. All four years had a week holiday, after we were done with our exams. Now the lectures and practical's started for second half of the year, for me it is second semester. My all exams were really good except chemistry but I am pretty sure I will pass that subject too. Results will be out in three to four weeks, hopefully I will score good.

We all are seated in the canteen, now except seven people, there's addition of three more people in our group and they are Luke, Ryan and Reva, totalling to 10. Well seeing Luke being Ace cousin, it came with no surprise, the two brothers are quite close. In this past week we all hanged out together, mostly watching movies. Lily was especially excited seeing Luke and to be honest I could see the same kind of excitement in Lukes eyes too, whenever he is around Lily.

Students have started looking at our table, all thanks to Ace, being popular. We were chitchatting and having fun when from no where Julia came to our table. She straight away went to Ace and started flirting with him in front of us.

"Ace, baby how were your exams, long time we didn't see each other, previously we used to meet at least a week" she said with fake concern anyone could say.

"Exams were good and I was busy with my friends, enjoying our time" Ace stated keeping a straight face.

"Ohh, let's hang out today, there is new pub opened in the town, I have heard it is really good" she said looking straight in his eyes and her right hand on his left shoulder going down till his chest where our heart is.

The audacity of this girl, there are other people sitting on this table too, still she is flirting with him, I don't know why but her actions made my blood boil.

"No thanks, I am busy" Ace said removing her hand from his body.

It took her by surprise, may be he never behaved in this way with her before. She left with an irritated face, stomping her feet towards her table where her other friends seated, the two minions that is what me and Lily call them. Three of them are in the cheerleading squad. Julia did tried to catch Ace's attention during last football match, but he was not interested.

"Thank god she finally left, I was about to throw out whatever I have eaten till now, she makes me sick" Liam said with irritated face.

We all laughed at his remark and everyone agreed with him including Ace.

It is another day and I am at the cafe, working. I was done serving cute elder couple there food and beverage when I heard bell chimed, I could hear lots of noise and instantly knew that my group is here. I turned and looked at them, they all entered the cafe and sat on our usual corner spot beside huge glass window. My gaze fall on Ace he was wearing all black, and he was looking hot almost every girl in the cafe was looking at him in awe, whether taken or not. Lily called me and I complied.

"What would you guys have today" I asked in a dramatic tone.

Lily laughed at that and everyone ordered the usual.

I came to kitchen and handed chef the order chit and went back to my friends. I see Sean has also joined the group, today there's less rush in the cafe as it's Thursday and it is just 4:30 pm. Crowd usually starts coming in from 5 pm.

"So what's up guys" I asked them.

"Nothing wanted to meet both of you" Liam said looking at me and Sean.

"Really, we just met today in college" Sean stated.

Everyone's looking at Liam as if he is gone mad. I could see these guys are hiding something at least trying there best to do so. Ace diverted the discussion with football match practice and everyone settled comfortably. We were chitchatting when our manager called Sean in her cabin, mostly to discuss about last months expenses - loss and profit, which they do every month.