Part 30: Unknown2 Exposed

Ace's POV:

I followed my intuition and came across a tree beneath which, two persons were standing. A girl and a boy. I went little closer to see their faces.

I recognised the girl as Julia. They were arguing on something. I heard Ava's name. My curiosity peeked up. I started listening them carefully.

"What do you mean you don't want to be a part of this anymore" Julia said angrily.

"You heard me right. Everette and you got what you guys wanted and same goes for me. Now I can't be a part of this game anymore" Guy said.
I have heard this voice before. It is definitely someone from our college. He could be the third person supporting Julia and Uncle Everette.

"You can't, if Everette knows about this, he won't leave you alive for betraying us" She said.

"I don't care. I got what I wanted" He said furiously.

"The plan was you will get Ace and I will get Ava and Everette will break the Johnson's family. We have achieved everything now" he said. I was shocked to hear it. That means he's...

I came forward and saw their faces clearly now. The third person is none other than Nick. How could he do this to his own best friend.

Now it all makes sense why Nick was always with Luke. Why he joined football match. He had the access to mine and Luke's locker. He must have seen mine and Luke's locker codes.

He must be the one who stole Luke's jersey and hide it somewhere. Later he must have kept it in my locker when no one was in the boys room. Julia must have told that final year guy to pass on the message. Than she must have locked Luke in the bathroom and than the boys room. She must have duplicate keys for the boys room which must have been arranged by Nick.

What an full proof plan. Uncle Everette has used his brain to the fullest. He used this two in a very efficient way. I am so angry and frustrated right now.

How they could do all this to someone, especially Nick. Ava is he's childhood best friend. How he could do all this with her. How she will feel once she found about him. She will be so sad and broken. Her own best friend betrayed her. Whom she is been looking up for help and support all this years. I can't let Nick win this pathetic game. He's using and betraying her. All to satisfy his ego.

Nick's POV:

I started falling for Ava since we were teenagers. We were so close that everyone near us thought that we both were dating. But Ava always denied of this people's assumptions. Even her parents thought that I am her boyfriend. I was happy to know that. But Ava denied it. I thought may be not now but later on, she will realise that we both are meant for each other.

I started my career in Pharma field because Ava liked this field. But unfortunately she got admission in the college away from our hometown and I too was placed further away. I was so sad that for an year I was unable to see her. We used to talk and chat on phone but that too became rare as she got busy with her academics, sports and job.

Later during the vacation I finally met her in person. I missed her so much this gap of one year made me realise I love her a lot. I planned to take transfer in her college, which I successfully accomplished.

But in college during freshers party I got to know that something is brewing between Ava and Ace. The bond between them was so intense anyone could see it. I was so jealous of Ace at that time. I wanted to punch his face hard.

When I came out of that party to breath an fresh air and calm my anger, I met with an girl named Julia. We talked and I got to know that she likes Ace. We further talked and she finally revealed about Everette and told me to join them in their plan. I only thought of joining them because my ultimate goal was to hurt Ace and have Ava forever for myself.  Finally I agreed to be a part of this game.

Thank you!😊