Part 9: Exams and Camping

Ace's POV:

It's Sunday, 11 am and I am still on my bed, any time Mom will be here to call me downstairs. But I am feeling lazy and the fact that I have an headache is enough to not leave my bed. Yesterday's party was really good all team mates enjoyed a lot at Liam's. Champagne was popped and we had a blast. Well after all hard work we put in this match till we won, had to be celebrated.

"Ace, come down and have your breakfast" Mom ordered from outside of my bedroom's door.

Lazily I got up and went to my washroom, after completing my daily chores, all showered up and dressed in my casuals, I went down.

"Hey Mom-Dad, morning" I said as soon as I came to dining room. Both were seated, dad was reading some business magazine while mom was prepping for the lunch.

Dad looked at me and greeted me the same with smile, while mom was staring at me, about to give some lecture on how I just keep busy myself with parties and hangout's.

"You young boy, needs to know how to be responsible and not be involved in too much of alcohol and parties" Mom said pointing index finger on me.

I sat beside Dad and just nodded apologising at the same time to my mom. Dad didn't interfere this time, I guess mom already told him not to. After few minutes she got up and went to kitchen to bring my breakfast. When mom was out of our vision dad looked at me and smiled and warned me to be careful from next time.

She served me my breakfast, some tuna sandwich with orange juice. Mom asked me when is my exams, I told her it is in a month and a half. She told me to start concentrating on my studies. Once I was done with my breakfast I took my plate and put it in the sink and head straight to my room. I was just lying on my bed thinking about starting my studies, when Ava's face popped in my head. I was thinking of calling her for tutoring when my phone started ringing, I took the phone and Ava's name popped on it, an instant smile came to my face and picked her call,

"Hello, good morning" I started.

"Hey, morning, I was wondering if you could start tutoring me from today itself, if it is fine with you" she stated.

"Yeah sure, no probs, where and when should we start" I asked.

"Hmm, post lunch at college library" she stated.

"Sure, let's meet at 2:30 pm" I stated.

"Okay, thanks" she said.

With that we hung up the call. I was very excited to meet her even though it is for tutoring purpose, it will give me an opportunity to know her better. I do like her, no doubt, but I don't know what she thinks about me, and that is very important.

We are now sitting at the library, with chemistry books for first semester. I could see she was bit nervous at first, but eventually she got the hang of me and this subject. I was kidding about the later part, chemistry and her are poles opposite. It took me lot of efforts to explain her the chemical reactions and I could see she is putting her max efforts to understand the same. After almost two and a half hours we decided to stop for today and decided to meet up tomorrow after lunch as all years practical's are done, so we could utilise the time, after a week or a two we would be done with our lectures too. We decided to meet everyday for minimum two hours for two weeks. I could say, our first tutor session was pretty good.

Ava's POV:

I was currently at the cafe, it is Friday and I could see rush in the cafe has been at its lowest as maximum population that comes at cafe are students and currently everyone is studying either at college library or at there rooms. Ace and I couldn't meet yesterday for studies as I had lectures and than work at cafe, so it was an busy schedule for me. But later I got to know that there is hardly any work to do during this time at cafe, due to exams, cafe is almost empty. So we decided to meet today at cafe itself around 5 pm. I did took permission from my manager and also had told my colleague about this and she was very supportive of it. I told her to watch out for at least two hours of my shift.