Part 23: Enemy & Unknown1 exposed

Above pic represents Ace and Ava's beautiful moment. Read below to understand.

Ace's POV:

It's been two weeks since the celebration at Ryan's house. I told everything to my mom and dad, about the argument with Luke. They understood and supported me.

Currently we all are at Upbeat cafe. As usual Sean and Ava are busy with their work. We are chitchatting on random topics.

"Our exams will be starting in a month from now" Lily said.

"Before that, there is farewell party in the college" Keith said.

"Yes, I am excited for that" Reva said excitedly.

"Everyone's excited sis" Ryan said with smile.

"Yeah let's just talk about party rather than exams for now" Nick said.

"Agreed" Josh said.

After some time Ava and Sean also joined us, for fifteen minutes only though. The hot topic was farewell party. Girls were mainly discussing on what outfit they would wear while boys were discussing on the overall performances that will be showcased this year.

Around 10 pm Ryan, Reva and Nick left and till 10:30 pm rest of the group left except me and Josh. We waited for Sean and Ava to accompany them till hostel. At exactly 11:00 pm they both were done with their shift as it's Saturday. Josh took Sean with him in his car while I and Ava were on our way to hostel in mine.

"So what were you guys discussing on so much?" Ava asked me.

"Unlike you girls we were talking about the performances that are planned this year" I said looking straight ahead on the road.

"What do you mean unlike girls" She asked folding her hands.

"Well you girls always talk about dresses, shoes, makeup etc" I said with an taunting tone.

"It's nothing like that" She said getting defensive. She was quite for ten minutes now.

Finally I apologised to her and an smile made its way on her lips. She looks beautiful while smiling.

"Girl, I love you" I said.

She was shocked to hear that. This is the first time I finally confessed my true feelings to her. She was looking at me for few minutes with shocked expression, I think she is processing what I really said to her. I wanted to tell her this since last few days, but didn't know how and when. But I guess now is the perfect time. It's dark outside with brightness coming from moon and stars shining in the sky and street lights. With only me and her, no ones here to disturb us. I finally stopped car aside and looked at her.

I took her hand in mine and looked in her eyes.

"I wanted to tell you this since last few days, but didn't got the perfect opportunity for it. I guess now is the perfect moment to confess. Ava I have started falling for you ever since the first day I saw you at the freshers party on the stage dancing and grooving. I never believed in love at first sight but you completely changed it for me. I love your wittiness, understanding nature, ability to always stand for your friends and family, you are an talented person, good in sports and studies, you are a very beautiful person both inside out. The time when you agreed to go on an date with me was the happiest moment for me till now. The moment since we were friends till we started dating, I have come to an understanding that I can't imagine my life without you. If ever I want to be in relationship with someone, I want it with you and only you. Ava, I Love You" I finally stopped.