Part 15: End of First year

Hello Friends!

Above is the Ava's outfit for farewell party.

Ava's POV:

It's been two weeks since our football match win and end of all competitions. At the end our college secured the maximum trophies in games, entertainment and arts zone, making us the Best Pharmacy College of the Year, for which we received a Trophy.

It's Friday, we all are getting ready for the farewell party, which is today at our college. I have heard that it is the grant event in our college, for which our first year till third year students arrange dance, songs, skits for our final years as a farewell. It is a grant celebration with party at night, where all students dance getting high and enjoy.

Me and Lily are at Reva's house getting ready while boys are at Liam's house getting ready for the party. I went for black dress with black over the knee high boots while Lily went for red dress with black heels and Reva went for the white dress with white pumps. We all got changed in our outfits and than started with our makeup. As usual I went for a minimal makeup look, keeping it natural.

We girls went to college in Reva's white Merc. As we reached college, the vibes around college was awesome as if its some kind of festival. Every corner was decorated with balloons and colourful metallic foils. We do have a big Auditorium where all celebration take place. It was so big that all four year students with teaching and non-teaching staff could easily accompany it.

As we reached for the auditorium, where the program is going to start in a while, we met with our other group members - the boys. All were looking hot and handsome. But of course one specific guy caught my attention, any guesses, yes its Ace. He was wearing all black outfit with black shirt, trouser, blazer and shoes, mirroring me. I could see he was looking at me from head to toe, I was getting bit conscious with his stare, I hope I am looking good. As our gaze met, he came up to me with smile on his face,

"You look ravishing" he said. I thanked him blushing, complimenting him back.

We all went inside the auditorium and sat down, and the program started with dance, later on with singing songs and a skit at the end. It was very entertaining we all were enjoying, laughing and commenting till the end. Later everyone went for dinner arranged by college for everyone in the canteen, but not before cake cutting by the final years. After dinner, which was delicious, everyone again went to auditorium where now, empty space exist as all chairs were taken to the other rooms. The perfect space for everyone to dance and enjoy the night. Our group danced like crazy till the end of the party. I mostly danced with Ace, as he was around me whole time.

It's Monday, since all games and celebrations are done for the year, now it is time for our exams. Ace was tutoring me the whole time from last two weeks on Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry. Only two weeks are remaining for our practical exams and after four weeks our written exams will be starting. We all are at college library getting our last minute notes on every subject. Everyone is busy with studies.

It's my fourth written exam which happens to be chemistry. We all done with our practical exams and first three written exams. I was nervous but I knew I would get the decent marks as I worked hard this time and with help of Ace I knew I would do great. Lily, me, Keith, Sean, Luke, Reva and Ryan - all first year group seated in the library and were going through our last minute notes, while Ace, Josh and Liam were going through their respective subject notes. It was 10 am and our exam starts at 11 am till 1 pm.

At around 10.40 am everyone started leaving library heading towards their respective classrooms, as per exam seat no. Our group also got up for heading towards our classrooms. Everyone wished best luck to each other and headed our way. On the way Ace came towards me,

"Hey, all the best, I know you will do great, you have worked hard for this, so don't worry" he said.

"Thank you, best luck to you too" I said to him. With that we went to our rooms.

It's Friday, end of the exams, we all seated in canteen, done with our last exam. It's 1.15 pm and everyone was relaxed and enjoying their lunch today.

"Hey it's vacation time, let's plan something" Liam said.

"Yeah, we have a month before starting with our next college year" Keith said.

"Sorry guys, I won't be their for one month, as its vacation and my parents are calling me to visit them and I too missing them a lot, its been an year I have seen them" I said.

"Oh, but are you going for whole month?" Reva asked. I nodded.

"Okay" Josh said understanding.

"When are you leaving and returning back" Keith asked looking at me.

"I am leaving this coming Sunday and will return just 2 days before our college starts" I replied.

"So you are their with us only till tomorrow night" Sean said. Again I nodded.

"I am going to miss you Ava, well I am also going home but will be returning in two weeks" Lily said.

"When are you leaving?" Luke asked.

"I will be gone for last two weeks before our college starts" Lily said.

"Okay, Sean and I are also visiting our family in the last week of the month" Keith said.

"Okay, so for next two weeks everyone will be here, except Ava" Ryan said. I nodded.

"Well I am not their that does not mean you guys can't enjoy together" I said smiling.

"Yeah, lets plan for something" Josh said cheering everyone.

"Okay, how about Ryan's beach house, we all had lots of fun last time" Sean said.

"Dude, just because you like beach, that does not mean we will always prefer beach vacation" Liam teased him.

"Well I don't mind" Josh said supporting Sean.

"Of course you won't" Liam said teasing Josh. Sean blushed a bit. Everyone started laughing.

"I don't mind either" Ryan said.

Everyone supported Sean's suggestion of the beach house vacation.

All this time, while everyone was discussing on the vacation plan, I could see Ace was quite and was in his deep thoughts and in between was staring intensely towards me. At the end when our gaze met I could see he wanted to say something but decided to stay quite.

We were out of the canteen and on our way to hostel rooms and others towards their house. Ace came up to me,

"So you won't be their with us for whole vacation" he said with sad tone.

"Yeah, my mom and dad wants me to visit them" I said looking at him.

"I can understand, you are away from them for almost a year now" he said. I nodded.

"Well have a safe journey and I am going to miss you....a lot" I was shocked to hear that, I never thought he would be so upfront with his feelings. No wonder I am also going to miss him a lot.

I just nodded my head with smile.

Thank you 😊