Part 27: Third Year

Ava's POV:

Its Monday, it's been two weeks since college reopened. Third year of my bachelors degree begins. We are in canteen, chitchatting on random things.

It's practical time, as usual I forgot to take my journal beforehand from my locker, I rushed to my locker, I was taking out all my practical essentials when all of sudden someone came beside me. It is Julia.

"Hey Ava how are you?" Julia asked.

"I am great" I said.

"Oh...well I am doing awesome you know yesterday Ace took me on a date in lavish restaurant, it was so romantic" She said with smile.

"Good for you" I said with smile.

I left from there as I was getting late for practical's. While leaving I saw her face fell when I didn't react in a way she was expecting me to be. I don't care anymore girl.

I am at cafe. I was taking order from one of the customer when I heard few people entered with loud noises. I saw it was Ace, Julia and their group. Great.

"Waitress" Julia called out looking towards me.

"Welcome to Upbeat cafe, what you would like to have?" I asked just looking at my notepad.

"Well I would like to have one cheese chicken burger with strawberry shake, what would you have baby" Julia said while holding Ace's face.

"I would have one chicken burger with coke" Ace said. Later rest of the group gave their orders.

I didn't look at them as I was busy noting everything. Once done noting I once again called out the order list to confirm. After that I went directly to kitchen counter and gave the chef order list.

I was busy with my work and didn't have any attention to Julia's group. Few minutes later Sean came towards me.

"Ava, you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, don't worry" I said with smile.

Ace's POV:

My final year started since last two weeks. I was happy that at least I would be able to see my friends in college especially Ava, though from afar. I noticed one thing that Ava has been ignoring me. Which is good, as Julia will act normal around me. But I have heard that Julia keeps encountering Ava whenever she gets chance and tries her best to annoy or hurt her. But Ava has confidently reacted to Julia's comments. I am so proud of Ava for this. But equally sad seeing she has finally moving or may be moved on. I would never forget her.

I am at Upbeat cafe with Julia and her so called friends. I saw Julia trying to mess with Ava. Ava being busy in her work didn't gave any response to Julia. I was looking at Ava every now and then. She is so perfect. I wish I could hug and kiss her right away.

Ava's POV:

Today results were out. I secured fifth place in our class. Everyone from our group passed previous year. I saw Ace's result he secured seventh place. It must have been his lowest score so far.

We were at freshers party arranged at one of the second year student - Julius. This time freshers party has been arranged pretty late as it's been already a month since college started. There was no introductory game arranged this time. House was decent with people scattered around and inside the house. Our group enjoyed a lot. I totally ignored Julia and Ace. I just want to stay away from mess and negativity.

Thank you!😊