Part 40: Final Year

Above is Ava's Farewell Party outfit.

Ava's POV:

Finally we are back from my hometown. It is my final year. I am so excited to start it. The only thing I am going to miss is Josh, Liam and of course Ace.

We were sitting in the canteen.

"I miss Josh" Sean said.

"Ow...really" Lily teased him.

"Shut up" He said to her.

"Yeah man all three members have been missed since the college started" Luke said. Everyone agreed.

Last week we attended the freshers party at James house. It was good, again without an introductory game. We all enjoyed it.

Our results are out today. I secured second rank in the class. I was so happy. Our whole group passed the exams. I saw Ace's result he secured third rank. I called him and told him his result. He was so happy. Now he can start with his MBA admission.

Talking about Nick, he transferred to his previous college where he completed his first year. He did came to me to have a final talk. I did forgave him, because I don't want to keep any baggage from my past. It was necessary for my own peace. I wished him best luck for the future.

It's convocation day for passed out students. Ace, Josh and Liam came to college in all formal outfit. Ace's parents were here. I met them and we talked for a while. Ace was looking so good in gown and hat. After the convocation ceremony ended Ace took me to an ice cream date.

Yesterday's Ice cream date was simple but beautiful date. We met almost after two months.
Now He has joined his Dad's Pharmaceutical company for sometime and at the same time perusing his MBA. Josh and Liam too have started perusing MBA from the same college as Ace.

It's football match today. Luke is the captain of final year team. This time Ryan has also joined the team.

This year the following teams will compete against each other:
1. First year vs Second year (first half)
2. Third year vs Final year (post lunch)

This years captains are:

1. First year: Robert
2. Second year: Zarok
3. Third year: Jimmy
4. Final year: Luke

In First half Second years won the match. Now it is lunch time. After that second match will began.
It's the end of the second match Final year won the match. Luke played well and led the team towards win and Ryan being his first football match played really good. We celebrated our win at Ryan's house.

Our exams starts in a month from now. Ace started tutoring me at cafe and at his house. In two weeks we were done with the Medicinal chemistry subject.

It is our last written exam today. We are so relieved finally. We decided to visit Ryan's beach house for few days. I wish Ace, Josh and Liam could also join us there but they are busy with their studies.

Our second half of the year began. Ace has stopped texting and calling me since he began his MBA studies. I am feeling so sad. Did he forgot me? I start looking at my promise ring he gave me last year.

Finally it is our intercollegiate competitions, this time it is at our one of the neighbouring college - Oriental Pharmacy college. I am busy with my volleyball practice. Everyone in our group is busy with one or the other thing, few with sports and rest in library taking out notes.

Today is my volleyball match. Ace called me to wish me luck. The match went really good and we won the match. It was an intense match.

It's Friday today. We have football match. We all went to Oriental college play ground to attend the match. Luke is the football team captain. Match is scheduled post lunch.

Only last few minutes are left and Ryan scored the goal. With that our college team won the match. We celebrated our win at Ryan's beach house.

Our college won the best Pharmacy college Trophy.

It's time for farewell party. I chose to wear ice blue coloured dress with silver sandles. With minimal makeup we made our way towards the college auditorium. The college was decorated so well. We enjoyed all the performances and later cut the cake and had our delicious dinner arranged by the college. We danced till late night.

I called Ace thrice yesterday. He did not picked any of them. I received his text message late at night saying he was busy.

I was at work. When I received a call from Ace. I picked it up.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey baby I am so sorry I was busy past few days" He said.

"Weeks" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You are being busy since past few weeks not days" I said.

"Yeah sorry" He said.

"I am busy right now will talk later" with that I cut the call.

What does he think of himself. He's busy and what about me. I am not going to forgive him easily this time.

Thank you!😊