Forty-Eighth Door

Clementine stretched her arms and shaked her head as a smile formed her face. She was finally done designing clothes for the day and all she has to do now is have them sewn and then distributed to their stores. She was about to stood up from her seat when she heard a knock on her door, the door opened and Alcina entered, wearing a mesh dress that she had chosen for her fiancee to wear.

"Are you done for the day?" She asked.

"Yes, i'll be sending the designs to the factory tomorrow so they can finally start making it," she smiled. "I'm really liking my own study so far, it's very homey."

Alcina nodded. "I'm glad you like it. The girls worked really hard to get it done like this."

"I can see that. Bela visited me earlier and she told me she'd make her own designs of clothes too," she grinned. "She has a future."

"She'll be like you, I can bet on that," she laughed.

"Bela has the potential to be a designer because she is already an artist."

"She told me when she was younger that she wanted to be a designer, and I guess she'll get her wish today, especially since you're motivating her," Alcina chuckled.

"I'm relieved to hear that. I'd be delighted to have her on our team," she smiled.

"Oh, the reason I'm here is because someone called me earlier and asked if I could make anything for her."

Her pupils dilated. "We have a client?"

Alcina nodded and opened the door, letting Mallary enter with a broad smile on her face.

"No way! Mallary!" She sprung from her seat and dashed over to the woman, hugging her.

Donna replied as she gingerly entered the door, "I'm also here."

The woman wasn't wearing her veil and was dressed in a pastel blue summer dress with printed flower patterns, with her hair down and curled at the bottom.

"There's my favorite sister!" As she hugged Donna, she said.

Donna laughed as she said, "I'm also pleased to see my favorite sister."

Alcina cleared her throat. "I'm also your sister."

"Huh?" Donna joked. "Sorry, who are you again?"

They all laughed as Alcina sarcastically rolled her eyes and pretended to be irritated.

"Clementine appeared out of nowhere, and you completely forgot about me."

Donna burst out laughing. "Alcina, I love you."

Alcina shrugged. "Same."

"Oh, please say it!" Clementine teased.

"No," Alcina stated emphatically.

Donna laughed as she said, "That's okay, I know deep down she loves me."

"I'm a big fan of the way you dress today. You're brimming with self-confidence."

"You know, someone had to break her out of her shell." Mallary boasted. "Whoever that lady is, she's damn good, too good."

Donna sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm starting to worry I'm making the incorrect decision because someone has too much confidence."

"Don't you dare to back out on me, Donna Beneviento!" Mallary said, squinting her eyes.

The room burst in laughter once more.

"What brings you guys here?" As she wiped a tear from her eye, she inquired.

"We heard you're planning to start a boutique soon." Mallary remarked.