★ CHAPTER TWENTY NINE ★

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

You furrow your eyebrows, "Okay?" you walk to your bed and sit on it while keeping eye contact with Chucky.

"So you know how I left?" He looked almost accomplished, assuming he was sneaky enough for you NOT to notice.

"Yeah. Again. What's it this time, met up with Tiffany or some shit?" you laugh at your own joke.

He tilted his head to the side before laughing,

"Yes, actually."

NOW

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." you mutter. 

Chucky heard you and shrugged his shoulders. "What? Honesty is key right?"

You look at him; his smug face only made you more irritable. "Kiss my ass." you turn towards the door.

Right when you opened the door, he chuckled. "When and where, Babycakes?

His voice was getting on your nerves, although you still found it attractive. 

Not facing him, you shot him the middle finger. 

"Come on-" his voice began to fade as you left the room, closing the door. 

You run a hand through your hair while a sigh leaves your lips. 

Walking down the hall to go to the kitchen, you stop in front of the closet as you hear the Chuckies talking in hushed tones. 

Putting your ear to the door, you eavesdrop.

You grew familiar with their voices knowing they all slightly sound different from one another. 

"You little shit, I did rock!" Chucky(CP2 ) yelled. 

"No you fucking didn't, you did paper!" Chucky(CUOC ) argued back. 

"I'm sure I would fucking know if my hand was flat and not balled up!" Chucky(CP2 ) voice got louder. 

"Wouldn't matter if you knew or not, you cheat every time!" Chucky (CUOC ) argued. 

Keeping your ear on the door, you hear footsteps behind you. 

Chucky stood in front of you, "Y/N.

You signaled him to shut up. 

You look down and see he's questioning you with his eyes. 

You gesture 'Rock-Paper-Scissors ' with your hands and point to the closet door. 

Chucky put his ear to the door also. 

"Are y'all done fucking acting like lunatics? How can y'all even see in the dark?" Chucky (BOC ) said in frustration.