★ CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ★

!!PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR!! 

You turn the door knob of your door, "Alright, Chuck, I'm done." you walk out of your room and are met with silence.

You knew exactly what was going on.

'He's gone once again. He fucked me and now he's gone. Typical.'

!!NOW!!

- CHUCKY's POV -

Chucky cradled the phone between his shoulder and ear as he began writing a letter. 

"Alright, see you soon." he said in frustration but with a slight hint of nervousness. 

He put down the phone on your coffee table and continued writing. 

Making it right in time, he folded the letter hurriedly as he heard the bathroom door open. 

Furrowing his eyebrows, he hid out of plain sight and waited for the sound of your presence leave the open. 

Once he heard another door close, he gripped the side of the sofa and leaned to see if you were still by the bathroom. 

Looking back at the note briefly he sighed then looked back forward to walk over to your room. 

Once in front of the door, he looked up at it and let his head drop, "What are ya doing?" 

He stayed looking at the ground but lifted his head slightly as he heard a response. 

"Am I not allowed to get dressed?" you said. 

He heard your annoyance and it made him smirk, he liked it when you were all fussed up. "No. No. You take your time, don't worry about it." He finally lifted his head and pulled a knife out of his pocket as he began to approach your front door. 

Reaching down, he pulled a stool and stood on it to grab for the door knob. 

As he had his hand on the door knob, he looked back to the note that he left on your coffee table. 

He stayed staring at it, being drowned in his own thoughts. 

With a shake of his head, he looked back forward and opened the front door. 

Stepping down from the stool, he kicked it to the side and left out the front door without a second thought. 

Looking down, he saw barbwire on the ground and smirked. He gripped it and twisted it to almost make a noose. 

Turning back to the door, he threw the circled part to grip the door knob and then he pulled so that the door would close. 

He looked at the wire and was thinking if he should keep it or not. 
"Fuck it." he tossed it to the side and began to run off behind bushes to stay out of sight. 

-AT HIS LOCATION-

Chucky wiped the residue of blood that was on his knife on the side of his overalls.

As he looked up, he saw them. He was almost trying to fight back anger. 

"You made it, shocker." they said. 

Chucky rolled his eyes as he gripped the knife tighter, dropping it to his side. "What the fuck do you need me for?" 

They looked taken back, "No way to talk to me after everything.-" They adjusted their jacket, "-Now, who were you talking about when you said 'he'?"

Chucky looked around to make sure he wasn't around, "You know who I'm talking about, b-"

They cut him off, "Are you talking about Glen?" 

- YOUR POV - 

You sighed, walking to the living room to watch My Little Pony. NAH I'M JOKING> (Your choice of movie or TV show). 

As you approached the couch, your eyes drifted lower to see a note on your coffee table. 

'Ah, doesn't he have a thing for writing letters? ' you thought in annoyance. 

Sitting on the couch, you grab the note at the same time. 

Opening the letter, your eyes drift to the first few words before reading the rest, 

NOTE - Thought you would need some company- 

As you read the rest, your heart stopped as a frown found itself on your face.