★ CHAPTER FOUR ★

Previously on Chapter Three

"Yeah about that-" he/she shrugged his/her shoulders. "-this was all me. I bought the doll and wanted to give it to you. There was no actual guy, it was just me. I also thought leaving the doll there with a note would frighten you, did it?"

You took a moment to register everything before playfully hitting her/him on the shoulder, "You sneaky bastard. And no, It didn't."

"Anywho! Got any good movies to watch? Oh, where's my phone?"

You pull the phone out of your pocket and hand it to him/her while standing up.

You head over to your TV and pull out some movies, laughing to yourself, you turn around. "I actually have all the Chucky movies.."

NOW 

It was 7 am, same night. 

Beer bottles were on their sides, up straight or broken on the floor.

"Dude- dude-" you laugh while leaning on Y/F/N for support even though he/she wasn't stable either.

"We're so fucked!" She/he pushed you back. 

You smiled cheekily before turning around to look at the doll, "Hey!" you walk towards it, slipping a few times before grabbing it in your hands. 

"Dude, that thing is totes creepy-" Y/F/N stated.

You carried the doll more upwards so it was face to face with you, "I don't know what you're talking about, I think he's scrump-dilly-icious!" 

He/she laughed before sitting on the couch, rubbing her/his temples, "Yeah dude, you'd probably use that doll as a fucking sex toy!" 

You look at the doll and shake your head in disbelief, "Can't you believe what she/he JUST said Chucky?" 

"Now you're talking to it! Isn't that perfect." 

"I swear he's alive though!" you look the doll in the eyes, trying to get it to talk. 

"That's bonkers, Y/N. You were the one to tell me movies were just movies! Man is literally a robot! Oh and did I forget to mention, a stuffed doll that came from a movie!" 

You place the doll down on the couch, opposite from your friend before facing her/him. "You didn't get me the stuffed one, you got the one that speaks." you fold your arms over your chest.

She/he raises her/his eyebrows, "Uh, no. The doll you have is filled with stuffing and is pure plastic. No doll out there has the actual functions of Chucky from the movies. It's just supposed to look like him." 

You think for a moment before looking back to the doll and pointing to it, "It looks like actual skin! Not plastic.-" you face Y/F/N. "-and I swear it spoke to me. He said his most famous quote!" 

"Hi I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend till the end!" Your friend mocked. "Yeah, no. It's not supposed to do that." 

"Look! I'll show you!" You go over to the doll but right before you were going to see for yourself if the doll had a place that held the batteries, your friend grabbed you. 

"Y/N stop, you're obviously more drunk than me and clearly are desperate for your fantasies to come to life.-" Y/F/N led you to the bathroom, "-Now I want you to take a shower and I'll get you a glass of water when you come out. I only have an hour to stay because I need to get to work. So be quick." 

Just before you could say anything, the door shut and you were in the bathroom by yourself. 

AFTER SHOWER 

You step out lazily and wrap a towel around you. 

Gripping onto the sink, you look at yourself in the mirror but then something caught your attention in the reflection. 

You turn towards the door and see a silhouette under the crack of the door. Blinking your eyes a few times, the shadow stayed there. 

"You're a weirdo, Y/F/N! I'll be out in a minute. Impatient ass.." you look back at the mirror. 

Your phone binged from the counter and you check it. 

That same feeling of dread was found at the pit of your stomach as you read the message. 

Y/F/N- hey, you took too long, I'm at work right now but I'll stop by if I have the chance. Also, stop obsessing over that doll, it's just a doll. cya.

You weakly hold the phone in your hand as you look over to the door, the silhouette of feet still there. 

"I'm not just gonna stop obsessing over it, I'm gonna get rid of it.." You whisper. 

Just as you said that, the sound of running was heard, as the shadow was gone in the matter of seconds. 

-

AYE BRO