★ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ★

Slight physical abuse in this chapter, just a warning. 

Previously on Chapter Twelve 

You put your food on the kitchen table and search through all the rooms but yours in the apartment, there was no sign of him.

Approaching your room, you see that your laptop was gone also.

Touching your back pocket, you didn't feel your phone so you went straight to the couch just to see it wasn't there also.

'Son of a bitch.'

Running to the back door, you see a note taped to it at the bottom.

Pulling it off with speed, your heart drops.

Note: Don't come looking for me. If I return and I see you've moved or are trying to hide, I will find you and I will kill you.

NOW

Day One without him

You sat on your couch, watching your favorite show. 

Glancing to the front door from time to time, you let out a sigh. 

*Favorite scene from show* 

You laugh and forget about the sudden ache in your heart. 

Day Two without him 

You're in your room. Sitting at your desk with only your LED lights providing you with light. 

You fiddle with your hands, not knowing what to do. 

'I need a new phone.' 

Day Three without him

You grow curious as to what Chucky was doing. 

You grow curious as to where Y/F/N was. He/She hasn't visited in awhile. 

Tossing and turning in bed, you finally find yourself drift off into a deep slumber. 

Day Four without him

You sat at the table that was by the back door and reread the note he left you over and over as if what he wrote was going to change. 

'I don't fucking care.'  you crumble the note, throwing it in the trash. 

Getting up from the table, you run a hand through your hair as you sit on your couch, watching your favorite show once more. 

Day Five without him

You raced to the door as you heard someone knock.