⚠ CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ⚠

Yeah, the gif above tells you what's up, shawties. Don't expect this to be your normal...comedic..short.."innocent" chapter ('; 

!!PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER TWENTY ONE!!

Lastly, Chucky(CP1,2,3) all walked out in Hawaiian shirts. "And we'll be in Hawaii, heard there's plenty of bitches in the sea. Tell the director we're on break, will ya?"

Chucky sighed, "Sure thing."

Chucky slammed the door shut and let his head fall in annoyance.

He turned back to look at you and immediately smirked, "Finally, alone." He walked closer to you,

"Why don't you head in the shower, doll. Get rid of the body on the bed and get ready. I know you want to and you know-" he looked down then up to you, "I'm feeling like Pinocchio down here."

!!NOW!!

He leaned back against the door, erection highly noticeable. 

You tried to keep your eyes on his, not wandering them south.

"Well, ya just gonna stand there or what?-" He folded his arms over his chest, "-he ain't getting any higher and by the looks of it, he's very impatient." 

Finally glancing down while blinking in embarrassment, you see the erection. It was much bigger than the apple slice that he had stuffed in there awhile back. "Uhm, what'd you stuff in there this time?" 

He chuckled, dropping his head before looking back to you, "Nothing this time, but to make sure, do you wanna check for me?" 

Your cheeks heated up, "No, no. I believe you." 

You both held each other's gazes, eyes both dark. 

"Unless you want me to do you right there in that spot, I'd suggest you get that body out and take a quick shower." 

You nodded, heart racing too fast to even breathe. 

Looking away from him, you turn your body to go to your room. 

"Oh and Y/N." he called out. You turned to look at him. "Did I forget to mention to be quick about it?" he smirked. 

"Yes, of course." You inhaled deeply before finally entering your room. 

Micah was still there dead, the smell hit you first thing and you winced. 

'How the hell am I going to have sex in the same bed Micah died in, is this his fucking kink or something?' you thought as you dragged Micah off your bed. 

He hit the ground with a loud thump which only made your heart thump harder. 

Chucky walked up to the door and waited there a moment, taking in your backside. He noticed you staring at Micah, "Doll, when I told you to be quick, did it go through one ear and out the other?" his voice went deep, "You had good, but I can give you better. And like I mentioned, it's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it. And I'll be sure to give you the attention that you deserve." 

You couldn't form a proper sentence so you barely let an "Of course" pass your lips. 

You still stayed there looking at Micah.