★ CHAPTER TWO ★

Y/E/N= your ex's name

Previously on Chapter One

YOU- the fuck are you cussing at me for? i was just asking questions. you're acting weird 

Y/F/N- i'm not acting weird, and i was also just asking a question. and here's another one, are you going tomorrow or not?

You were growing a little annoyed with their attitude towards you. 

YOU- yeah i guess. tell them i'll be there. 

Y/F/N- I'm sure they already know that you're coming.

NOW

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

You groan as you open your eyes, looking over to your phone which successfully went off.

"Ugh." you groan again as you throw your head back in your pillow.  

"Shit!" you say loudly although it was muffled by your pillow. 

You lifted yourself up, remembering you had to leave soon to go pick up the doll. 

Shutting off the alarm on your phone, you glance up to look at the time. "8:30!, a bitch needs to get ready!" you set down your phone as you rush to your bathroom. 

Just as you sat on the toilet and began to piss, you heard your phone bing with a notification. 

After wiping yourself, flushing the toilet, washing your hands, you look at yourself in the mirror.

"God damn, looks like I haven't slept in ages." you touch under your eyes, noticeable dark circles. 

Shaking your head briefly, you turn on the faucet to rinse your face. 

Just as you grabbed for the towel cloth, your phone binged with another notification. 

"Swear to God if it's that one sugar daddy in my dms again." you mentally roll your eyes. 

Putting the towel cloth back on the hanger, you rush over to your phone and view the notifications. 

Y/F/N- don't be late, he won't wait for you and more than likely will give it to someone else. also, sorry for how i was acting last night, maybe i was jealous because i don't get one haha. call me once you get it! 

you laugh softly but your laugh stopped as you viewed the second message.

Y/E/N- hey, give me a call whenever you have the chance, i need to talk to you. 

your heart began racing as you looked at his/her message. 

you wanted to say 'fuck you' to them but you also had the want to talk with them again. 

Shutting your phone off again, you place it down on your nightstand. 

Rushing to your closet, you scan through a few clothes, deciding on a comfy warm outfit. 

Tilting your head down, you throw your hair up in a messy bun and grab your keys that were by the apartment door. 

You were just about to leave but then chuckle to yourself, "almost forgot." 

After going to get your phone, you head off to your location. 

At your location 

You step out of your car and lean on it, pulling your phone out to text your friend. 

Something caught your attention before you sent the message. 

You shut off your phone and put it in your pocket as you look to your left. 

You felt your heart pick up speed as you saw the 'Good Guys' doll sitting on a bench with a note taped to its chest. 

You look around to scan the area before walking towards it. 

Crouching down, you read the note: Y/N, I'm trusting that you came here on time and are able to pick this up, wouldn't want to give it to anyone else, I know that you're a fan. Couldn't make it though, you know how jobs are. thanks! 

You furrow your eyebrows as you take the note off the doll and crumble it, throwing it in a trash can that was next to the bench. 

Directing your attention back to the doll, you smile, grabbing it and studying its face. 

"The actual replica. I can live with this." you pull the doll to your side and walk back to your car, heading to your apartment. 

AT YOUR APARTMENT

You sigh, putting your keys down on a small table. 

"This is where you're staying." you place the doll down on your couch that was in your room.  

You then laugh to yourself as you run a hand through your hair, sitting on your bed. "As if you could talk back, movies are just movies." 

Then remembering that your friend wanted you to call, you smile.

Dialing her/his number, you heard it ring for awhile and then your heart stopped. 

You look over to the doll and hear the phone ring from it. 

"Well shit." you mutter and put down your phone.