★ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ★

(gonna start making my own gifs from now on^)

*very slight sexual mentioning* 

Previously on Chapter Fourteen

"I've tried and tried again with you, but I'm just so fucking done with you." pulling the knife from behind himself, he runs over to you, ready to stab you in the chest.

Instead of moving, you sit there ready. Not flinching at all.

The knife centimetres away from you, he comes to a stop.

You're startled when you hear the knife drop, finally building the courage to look up at him.

He stares you dead in the eyes before reaching down and pulling something out of his pocket.

"Honesty, Y/N, I think you and me have different plans."

You look down to what he was holding out for you to take and that's when your heart starts racing,

you couldn't believe what you were seeing.

NOW

He looked at you with a smirk. 

You couldn't find yourself smirking back as you saw a condom in his hand, "Are you joking?" 

He questioned you at first but when he looked down he gasped, "Shit, wrong thing. That was meant for something else." 

You couldn't lie and say you weren't slightly turned on just from the sight of him looking at you with a condom. 

He threw the condom behind him and dug in his pocket again, finally pulling out a ring.  "Here we go!" 

So many thoughts were running through your head, "Wait. What are you?-"

He put his finger to your lips, "Shh." you tried to speak, making him smother his finger against your lips, "Just shut the fuck up and take this ring." 

You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance. 

He got down on one knee and slid the ring on your finger, "Forgot to ask, but will you be my-" 

You smiled, "Yes! Yes, I'll be your bride." 

He was taken back at your sudden change in emotion but then he started laughing, "Wait did you-" he held his chest, head hung low as he kept laughing, "Did you think I wanted to marry you? This ring confirms that you are now my servant." 

You left your mouth slightly ajar, feeling embarrassed but mad at the same time. 

Getting up, you storm to the door and then take off your ring, throwing it at him. "You know what, fuck face? Go suck an ass. You asshole." 

He looked at you with disgust because you threw the ring at him but then he smirked, "You know, I'm just the right height to do that."

He slowly started walking to you while making grabby hands. 

You held back a laugh as you walked backwards, watching him as you exit the room, "Stop!"