★ CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT★

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

"That's a bet." You grab Chucky(CUOC ).

Chucky(CUOC ) just folded his arms, accepting his fate.

Opening the door, you chunk him in there and kick the others who were trying to get out.

Slamming the door, you lock it once again.

You face Chucky who was smirking at you with dark eyes.

Chucky looked at Glen and tilted his face to the side, "Hiya, Shitface. Me and your new mom are gonna do what parents do so you should just stay in here and watch some TV." Chucky looked at you,

"Bedroom, now."

NOW 

You looked back to Glen who looked very confused but excited.

Right before you looked back to Chucky, Glen spoke. "So she's my mum now?" 

You look to see Chucky's reaction to what Glen had said, he almost looked disgusted in a way. "No, she's not your fucking mom." 

You look to Glen who now looked disappointed. "Well ya said-"

"I don't give a fuck about what I said. Now watch some shows. Me and Y/N have shit to do." Chucky was getting more furious with his kid. 

You kept looking back to Chucky but then to Glen. Glen looked like they had a question but was too afraid to say something. 

You felt bad for them, "Glen, do you need something?" 

Glen looked up to you and their face was nearly filled with relief that you spoke up, "I don't know how ta work the TV. What are shows?" 

"Are they fucking joking?!" You hear Chucky(CP2 ) yell out from inside the closet. 

Chucky(CUOC ) started laughing inside of the closet, "Kid doesn't know what a fucking TV show is!" 

Chucky sighed and squeezed the bridge of his nose in frustration, "Shows are things you watch for entertainment. Like ME and the other's, we're working on a TV show currently. They're making a brand new version of us but we need to voice him. They made us look fucked up this go-around." Chucky rolled his eyes. 

You look down to Chucky, "Yeah, I saw the trailer." you wore a half smile/grimace.

 "Yeah." Chucky sarcastically smiled at you. 

"So, are you going to help your kid?" you said. 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever gets y'all to shut the fuck up." Chucky walked over to Glen and turned the TV on. Casually he clicked on 'The Amazing World of Gumball ' almost like he already knew about it. "Look, kid. You look like the orange guy. Perfect show for you, now leave us be." 

Chucky rolled his eyes once again before walking to your bedroom, telling you to follow him on the way. 

Being inside of your room finally, Chucky shut the door quietly. "Al-fucking-right." Chucky whipped around to look at you, "So there's something I need to tell you."

You furrow your eyebrows, "Okay?" you walk to your bed and sit on it while keeping eye contact with Chucky. 

"So you know how I left?" He looked almost accomplished, assuming he was sneaky enough for you NOT to notice. 

"Yeah. Again. What's it this time, met up with Tiffany or some shit?" you laugh at your own joke. 

He tilted his head to the side before laughing, 

"Yes, actually."

PRETTY DAMN SHORT BUT IT'S AN UPDATE. HAVE MERCY. BOOK IS DEFINITELY COMING TO AN END SOON. EXPECT A SEQUEL THOUGH.