★ CHAPTER EIGHT ★

Y/F/C=Your favorite car

Previously on Chapter Seven 

He put his hands behind his head and shrugged, "You said you couldn't walk, so I got you to walk here knowing you'd want to come see me," He took his hands out from behind him and sat up, "Your sick ass probably thought I wanted to-" He made a circle with his hand and used his other hand to insert his finger in it, going in and out before laughing, laying back down.

You blushed in embarrassment, "I did not-"

"So in other words, you are full of shit. You can walk. So we're leaving tomorrow."

You tried to speak but he cut you off, "And go clean that shit up-" He gestured to your legs, "Shit looks disgusting."

You were already so over this night but not at the same time. Not wanting to fuck up anything, you left the room without a second thought. 

NOW

You sighed, sitting on your couch, devoured in silence. 

'I don't give a fuck about you anyways, whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?' you thought of that song out of nowhere and that's when an idea struck you. 

Glancing to your legs that were now wrapped up, you stand with a small wince. 

You edged closer to your room to hear what he was doing and that's when you heard it. 

*PORNHUB THEME SONG* 

You placed your hand against the door along with your ear. 

"Holy shit, this is fire!" he laughed but more quietly. 

You furrowed your eyebrows and whispered, "What the fuck." 

The theme only lasted what? 3 seconds and it kept going, almost sounded like it was a-

"Never knew that the pornhub theme could be such a great fucking song!" he laughed again. 

You scratched the back of your head, trying to figure out how to approach this situation. 

Without thinking, you grab the door knob and barge into the room. 

When you looked at him, he didn't bother shutting the laptop, he just looked over to you and smirked while the song kept going. 

You didn't know whether to feel uncomfortable or to try and enjoy the beat with him. 

You wanted to keep eye contact with him but then a girl started moaning during the song and that had it for you, "Okay dude, how did you even get into my laptop? and out of all things you could have searched up, you pick that?!

He laughed, "Chucky123, what a fan-fucking-tastic password, couldn't have guessed.-" you tried to speak to not condone the situation but he cut you off, "-and you know, secondhand embarrassment is a thing? I already looked at your search history and-" he finally shut your laptop, "-there's just some things I don't want to see." 

Again, trying to speak, he cut you off, "This app Wadpat?-"

"It's Wattpad-" 

"-Did I fucking ask?" he adjusted himself on your bed, laying back again, "-So with this app Wattpad? You read stories about me and are even trying to write one? I've never felt so honored." He held his hand to his chest to act like he actually gave a shit.

"Oh look at the time!" you look down to your nonexistent watch, "That's when I gotta blast." you waved an awkward 'bye' as you left the room, cursing yourself. 

You were overly embarrassed so there was only one thing to do, leave. 

Going to the front door, you grab the keys that were on a stand. 

"Nuh uh, Doll." you glance back to see Chucky leaned against the wall, "and where do you think you're going?" 

You subconsciously took your hand off the door knob almost like he was controlling you, "Just need to take time for myself you know-" 

He laughed, "I don't know because, when you're with me, you don't get alone time." He adjusted his 'Good Guy' overall straps before walking over to you, "Alright, let's go." 

You were looking forward to being in a confined area with him but then dreading it at the same time. 

Before he could go out in front of you, you put your leg in front of him to stop him, "Wait, don't you need to go barbie mode? There may be people out there." 

He placed his hand on your lower leg before pushing it away, "I think you forget to understand that it's four in the fucking morning!" 

You watched as he walked out in front of you, not exactly knowing where to go. 

Walking forward without replying, you go straight to your car, a Y/F/C.

Unlocking it, you get inside, him following after on the passenger side. 

Starting up the car, refusing to look over to him, he clears his throat, 

"So, Doll, we need to talk." 

-

AYE