★ CHAPTER NINE ★

Previously on Chapter Eight

He placed his hand on your lower leg before pushing it away, "I think you forget to understand that it's four in the fucking morning!"

You watched as he walked out in front of you, not exactly knowing where to go.

Walking forward without replying, you go straight to your car, a Y/F/C.

Unlocking it, you get inside, him following after on the passenger side.

Starting up the car, refusing to look over to him, he clears his throat,

"So, Doll, we need to talk."

NOW 

You tapped the steering wheel with your thumb rapidly as you drove off, "About?"

You saw him attempt to prop his feet up above the storage compartment but failed miserably as his short legs fell straight down. 

Biting the insides of your cheeks, you try not to laugh. 

He cleared his throat before adjusting his overalls, "About how you still haven't taken that dead body out of your apartment." 

Your eyes start stinging from not blinking, you didn't know how to feel about anything at the moment, "How the hell am I supposed to hide a body?" 

He reached forward towards the radio, flipping through a few channels, "You know. Put him in your trunk. Put rocks in his pants, then throw em into the ocean-" he stopped as the song 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction came on. "Oh fuck no." 

He tried to change the channel but you swatted his hand away, testing him. 

Glancing over to him every now and then, you can nearly feel the heat radiating off of him. 

"Roses are red.. violets are blue, God blessed me with good music taste, what happened to yours?" he said annoyed before punching at the radio. 

"Okay, okay! Jesus Christ-" you push him back on the seat and turn the radio off.

A silence flooded the car, only the sound of you driving heard. 

Clearing your throat, you glance to a McDonald's, "Yo, you hungry?" 

"Some babies were dropped on their heads but you were clearly thrown at a wall.-" he looked over to you and rose his voice, "Of course I'm fucking hungry!" 

"Don't be mean.." you whispered as you pulled into the McDonald's line. 

Deciding to get back at him, you smirk. "You look like a child, so would you-" you hummed and pointed to the menu, "-Would you like the Happy Meal?" 

He gave you a bitch face, "On the behalf of all short people, I'm offended. Fuck you." 

"So that's a yes?" not waiting for him to respond, you speak to the person taking your order, "Yes, I will like one Happy Meal and-"

"Make that six." 

You glance back to him and give him a 'what the fuck you need six Happy Meals for' face. 

He just smirked at you. 

Looking back to the menu, you sigh. "Actually, make that six Happy Meals and then I would like (your order here)." 

"Okay, your total will be $32.56! See you at the next window!" 

Keeping your lips in a straight line, you drive to the window before pulling a card out of your wallet, "Dude, you're gonna kill me with these damn Happy Meals." 

"Stop fuckin' complainin'. You're gonna turn my Happy Meals into Angry Meals if you keep up your shit." 

You fake laughed, "Wow, you're such a comedian." 

He just smirked. 

The lady opened the window and took your card, briefly looking at Chucky. 

After she scanned it, she gave you an awkward smile before shutting the window. 

Ignoring the looks, you pull up to the next window. 

A man handed you the Happy Meals one by one then your meal, "Nice, doll.-" he laughed, "-Kinda ugly though if I'm being honest." 

You just smiled before waving a thank you and goodbye. 

"Please shut your mouth when you're talking to me." Chucky laughed as he tried to impersonate your voice. 

You glance at your mirror and saw the guy give you a dirty look, "Stop trying to be a smart ass, you're just an ass." you rolled your eyes. 

He ignored you and opened all six Happy Meals. 

You heard the window roll down and then that's when your eyes widened. 

"Yo, what the fuck are you doing?!" 

He continued throwing the food that was in the Happy Meals out the window. 

You tried to keep your eyes on the road, "Dude, can you not. I just spent nearly twenty four bucks on those." 

He finally rolled up the window and then laughed,

 "I just wanted them for the chocolate milk."

-

YAYAYAHUWGDIEJBIRN