★ CHAPTER ONE ★

It was a typical Friday night, an hour past twelve. 

You sat criss-crossed on your bed thinking of something to do while you fixed your eyes on a bottle of Melatonin. 

A sigh escaped your lips as you laid back, stretching your legs out. 

Not even minutes later, you shoot up in your earlier position, grabbing for your phone that was faced down on your nightstand. 

"Wattpad oughta do for these lonely hours." you mutter to yourself as you turn on your phone. 

You had a missed call from your close friend, three to be exact. 

"Bruh, the hell are you up for?" you say as you unlock your phone and begin to dial her/his number. 

No response, "Don't say I didn't try." 

Just before you were about to get back on Wattpad, your phone binged, a text from Y/F/N.

You make a 'bruh' face as you open their message. 

Y/F/N- Sorry, didn't get your call, I'd rather text anyways

YOU- since when do you rather text and since WHEN do you start capitalizing the first letter of your texts? 

You stayed looking at your phone. He/she saw your message and left it there for about two minutes before replying. 

Y/F/N- oh yeah, got the stupid caps shit on, anyways, you know how you've been bugging me about those Chucky movies and how much you like them? 

You furrow your eyebrows.

YOU- yeah? and? 

Y/F/N- i actually know this guy who is selling a 'Good Guys' doll. 10x better than buying the official discs to the movies right? 

Your lips lifted in a small smirk. 

YOU- bro, how much though? 

Y/F/N- they're willing to give it away for free 

YOU- yeah, that's pretty sus if you ask me 

He/She took awhile to reply again. 

Y/F/N- i know this guy though, he's harmless

YOU- not the guy bro, what's wrong with the doll? does it look like one of those cheap cheap ones? cause no thanks. i'd rather save up to buy the replica if that's the case

Y/F/N- it is the replica, it looks legit if you ask ME. and besides, would you really want to pay $600 on one of them when you can literally drive only a couple miles for a free one? 

You thought for a moment, knowing she/he was right. 

YOU- yeah you got a point. when can I get it though? are they even available anytime soon? 

Y/F/N- tomorrow

Y/F/N- 9am 

Y/F/N- 7465 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs

You laid on your back and began typing.

YOU- that burger place? seriously? out of all places. and that early? jesus

He/She read your message and took awhile to respond once again. 

Y/F/N- do you always complain so fucking much? do you want it or not. 

You stared at the message for awhile, being taken back by how she/he was talking to you.

YOU- the fuck are you cussing at me for? i was just asking questions. you're acting weird

Y/F/N- i'm not acting weird, and i was also just asking a question. and here's another one, are you going tomorrow or not? 

You were growing a little annoyed with their attitude towards you. 

YOU- yeah, i guess. tell them i'll be there. 

Y/F/N- I'm sure they already know that you're coming. 

-

AYE, 1st chapter done. kinda swag I guess