★ CHAPTER TWENTY SIX ★

Thank you all for the love. I don't know if you are reading this because it is extremely abnormal but hey, I don't got a problem. Just hope to God that you're enjoying the book overall. This chapter will be extremely short and is just a filler before I put out the big special chapter. FYI, this book is coming to an end but DO expect a sequel. 

!!                                                                                                                                                                                            !!

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE 

'Ah, doesn't he have a thing for writing letters? ' you thought in annoyance.

Sitting on the couch, you grab the note at the same time.

Opening the letter, your eyes drift to the first few words before reading the rest,

NOTE - Thought you would need some company-

As you read the rest, your heart stopped as a frown found itself on your face.

NOW 

Before you had time to officially read the rest of the note, a familiar laugh went through one of your ears and out the other. 

Turning around quickly, you nearly sprained your neck due to the quickness. 

His eyes met yours and then your eyes met another's eyes. 

Chucky(Child's Play 2 ), Chucky(Cult of Chucky ) and Chucky(Bride of Chucky ) were all stood in a line, arms folded over their chests as their eyes landed on yours. They all wore that familiar smug face. 

"Hey, Shitface, wanna roll in the song now?" Chucky(BOC) called out. 

You titled your head to the side and squinted your eyes to try your best to look behind them. 

That's when you saw another familiar face and this one made your heart stop. 

Their eyes finally met yours: 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TOXIC LOVE┃Chucky x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें