Chapter 35.

~ "You are strong enough to overcome this"

Avneet's pov:
"Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Avneet. Their's something in the storeroom for you"  Bigg Boss's sudden voice startled me . 

"Damn! wow it's a cake" Naira said as we entered the storeroom.
"Oh! their's another thing" Kartik pointed out to a gift kept their wrapped.
I excitedly picked it up and ripped off the packing paper.

"Oh My God!!" I gasped looking at the gift and hugged it tightly
"Bob!!" I squealed "I missed you so much!!!" I said happily.
"Thankyou Bigg Boss, thankyou so much!!" 

*******
It was cake cutting time, everyone in the house was present , I blew the candles and sliced a piece of cake.

I turned to feed it to my friends but before I can, Siddharth smudged the cake on my face followed by the other two. Then ofcourse I didn't had any other option I did the same. It could have gone to far and converted into a severe cake fight, but we didn't wanted to waste the cake. I mean it's rare that we get to eat such things in this house. 

So we distributed it to everyone, it was delicious. I was going to wash my face properly but someone stopped me. Well that someone being the last person I wanted to encounter on my birthday. Reyansh.

"What do you want?" I asked trying to maintain a calm and casual face.
"Oh I thought it would be rude of me to not feed the cake to our birthday girl " He said bringing a piece of cake near my face.

"Thankyou but Iam quite full, I don't think I'll be able to eat any more" I said as politely as possible, though I was feeling like slapping him hard. I can't even stand looking at this guy. But I reminded myself there are cameras and I don't want to create any scene or land into any trouble specially because of him.

But as soon as I denied his offer, a muscle in his jaw twitched and something different flashed in his eyes. He took a step forward and I tensed 
"YOU-
He began but before he could say anything someone interrupted

"Uh! Avneet actually Naira their was calling you" Dane said and I nodded frantically and followed him.

"Where is Naira?" I asked 
"In the bedroom I guess" Dane said

"I thought you needed some help there, I've seen you aren't comfortable with him around" He said and I nodded 
"Er.. yeah, thanks" I said and he smiled politely
"No problem" He said, I was gad he didn't asked me the reason.

"Avneet?" Siddharth said as he came towards us.
"Yeah!" I replied looking at him, I felt my body relax which I didn't noticed had gone quite rigid.

"What're you guys doing?" He asked raising his eyebrow at us
"Nothing just talking casually" I said
"Yeah! Do we need to take your permission for it" Dane sneered 

And here we go again

"For the first time I tried to have a normal conversation with you. Guess you don't really like it, be it so then." Siddharth said glaring at him

"Chill out, was just kidding" Dane said shrugging
"Oh didn't looked like it" Siddharth said clenching his jaw

Their faces were literally so close , I mean kiss already guys.
So before any of the two decided to break the other's neck or do anything else which I might not like, I decided to step in.

"Ok enough guys!" I said stepping in between, I look like a dwarf in between these two hulks.

"Come on" I said pulling Siddharth by arm who was still glaring at Dane which he was returning with same intensity. 

*******

Day 80, 10:05 pm

Today's weekend ka vaar episode was pretty amazing. We were towards the end of the day. Salman Sir will just come one last time on the screen to conclude today's episode and then it would be done. 

Anaya was eliminated today. Though we were not on good terms but I kinda felt bad for both her and Tanya. I mean they were pretty close friends. And I can't imagine what it would be like if I'll have to leave my friends or any of them have to leave.

I don't know what future holds for us but now we've become so close that I can't imagine my life without them. Hope they feel the same .

I needed some air so I was sitting in the garden , on my favorite couch in the corner .
After what all had happened since morning all I needed was some alone time, to clear my head.

Let me take you few hours back

*********

6:25 pm
I was half laying on the couch, already ready for the weekend episode, while others were still getting ready. And by others I mean my friends. 

That's when I saw Reyansh coming in my direction, almost everyone present in the living room were giving him eager looks, while Me? I was just confused. Not paying much attention to him, I looked away and sat waiting for my friends to come.

That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder.
And as soon as I turned , I saw Reyansh was standing their with a ring in his hand.

"Avneet we have known each other for so long, and I think it's perfect time to tell you this.
I really love you Avneet" he said and I stared at him shocked.

He was about to take my hand when I jerked it away.

"You freaking kidding me? After EVERYTHING you've done, you have the audacity to propose." I screamed moving away from him.

Listening to the commotion all my friends rushed out.

All three of them now glaring at Reyansh who was looking at me with his jaw set and fist clenched.
And to be honest it kind of scared me.

He grabbed my wrist harshly and I  winced.

And within a fraction of second Siddharth pushed him back and grabbed his collar

"Touch her again, and I will make sure you are never able to move these hands of yours." He said darkly.

Before things can get out of hands Bigg Boss ordered them to separate.

*****

Tadadada !!! Another chapter.
BOB IS BACK!!!!!

Also Reyansh playing some dirty tricks.
Something big coming up in the next chapter.

Do Vote.comment.fan
Stay Beautiful Stay Kind
Love You All!

*IMPORTANT* #DON'T IGNORE

Goals
100 votes , 100 comments.

Also can we complete atleast 100 votes on all the chapters of the book.?
I'll post the chapter which still don't have 100 votes.
(I did the same I what's wrong with secretary kaur? And withing less than 24 hrs it was done)
Also the no. of reads on those chapters are in 500 but the votes aren't even 100 .

Will post the next chapter when these targets are done.
[Hope it is soon though! ;) ]

Published on 10 September 2021-kairasidneet

-kairasidneet