Chapter 7.

~ "And you sir, you are very attractive therefore I'll stare at you"

Day 7

"Hello and welcome to the first weekend ka waar of  Wizarding world presents Bigg Boss season 15."
Salman Khan's voice blared.

"Today I give all the contestants their report card of their performance through the week. Though nothing much happened this week but we still have enough things lined up. Also one contestant will be bidding us adieu by the end of the night"

"But before we talk to them let's see what is happening inside the house!" He said and pointed at the side and the screen lit up, showing what housemates were doing.

Kartik's pov:

Finally today is the first weekend ka waar i hope it ends happily atleast for our group because honestly I feel somewhere we were the most entertaining and productive 'house'.
Whole week we were doing something or the other and the major plus point unlike other groups four of us have a great understanding and bonding!

Also since it's weekend ka waar the food for today comes from Salman sir's house like made by HIS chef, I didn't knew this before just got to know it today. And not to mention the food is delectable.

I went and pulled a chair out and grabbed the nearest plate filling it with almost everything as I was about to stuff it in my mouth when someone smacked my hand.

Offended I looked up and ofcourse who else could be besides my dear girlfriend. "What!" I said as I met her not very happy looking eyes.! Ufff....!Now what did I do¿ 

"Why aren't you ready yet?" She asked folding her arms to her chest ..oops ! Red signal..

"Em I was hungry " I said making the most innocent face.

"Awww...." she said coming closer yeah! Mission successful

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE HUNGRY OR NOT GO AND GET READY OR......" she paused as she glared at me ok that means it's my cue to leave or else the results won't be good.

Quickly nodding my head I jumped off the chair and walked past her .. when I remembered something I came back..
"Wha-" but before she could complete I planted a kiss on her cheek and said "You look gorgeous!"

"Awww!!!" A sudden squeal made me to turn my head ... and ofc it was Avneet and Siddharth enjoying the scene Avneet was standing awed and I swear one could see hearts popping out from her eyes.. while Siddharth was standing with a disgusted expression oh god this guy... he then fake gagged and I rolled my eyes at him while Naira just stricked her middle finger in his direction , which made me chuckle.

I then walked past them all to get ready.
When I heard Avneet's faint voice.
"Why do u always have to be like this" she told Siddharth (iam sure)

I just laughed and grabbed my today's attire from the bedroom (naira had ironed it for me) isn't it ironic the girl who looks like she wouldn't even do her own work always does mine even without me asking.

****

Avneet's pov:
Ok so after encountering the cute moment of Kartik and Naira I was literally in awe.
And that's when I remembered I wasn't ready myself honestly I was in no mood  to as the dress my designer had sent was shouting uncomfortable just by its looks, i think iam fine in what iam wearing idk why does it matter so much on what we wear today.. I mean aren't we 24/7 on cameras so how come it makes a difference

(What she's wearing)