Chapter 3.

~"The best things happen unexpectedly"

Avneet's pov:

I was talking to Naira she's really a fun person and not to forget a complete badass. And i love that about her. She also told me about how her boyfriend couldn't accompany her here and that she misses him so much , the thing I noticed was she is a complete different person when she talks about him and it's evident how much she loves him. I wish i could meet him once he seems like a nice guy and she also told that I would enjoy his company as he's quite a lot like me and the BEST part he also loves to dance.
The house is quite crowded now there are already 12 people i think everytime someone comes we just go out introduce ourself as a courtesy and then come back and sit. We both are too tired to have a conversation with anyone else and especially with those two girls whatever  their names were ..(Iam quite bad at remembering names you see) sticking around, Suddenly we heard the sound of main door opening (It's quite loud to ignore) we both stood up again hoping it is a Gryffindor this time we made our way towards the door it was two people this time a guy and girl , as soon as Naira saw them she ran towards them (Damn how did she managed to run in that?!) , but which one is she going towards?! 

Soon i got my answer she jumped on the guy as soon as she saw him!! Ok why do i feel it's Kartik and he came to surprise her ....awwww!. They are surely my favorite couple from now. 

I walked towards them.

*************

Naira's pov: 

OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe who i saw when the door opened it was him it was HIM it was KARTIK... That bloody adorable person he kept it all a secret from me so that he can surprise me. I ran towards him and quickly engulfed him in a hug. 
"Come on Naira let go off me, everyone's watching" he said and i looked at him "So what let them watch and know that this person is already booked" i said and he just flashed one of his adorable smile which I can die for. 
"Why didn't you told me that you were coming?!" i asked him though i already knew the answer.
"It's called a surprise, darling!" He said proudly and i laughed "You liked it?!" "Oh I loved it!  one of the best surprise i can ever get" i replied only making his smile go wider.

Kartiks outfit:

"Ahm! Ahm I think we have still have introductions pending" i heard a voice and saw Avneet standing there grinning widely at us both "Yeah! yeah! i know come

"Ahm! Ahm I think we have still have introductions pending" i heard a voice and saw Avneet standing there grinning widely at us both "Yeah! yeah! i know come.... So Avneet this is-
"KARTIK i found that out" she said interrupting and i rolled my eyes playfully as a reply to which she stuck her tongue out haha she's really  a kid. "And Kartik this is Avneet, my friend" i said turning to my boyfriend, yeah we already developed a great bond, i think it would be fine to term it as friends.

"Wow! Already made a friend quite unlike you" he said chuckling and i punched his arm lightly.
"And also nice to meet you Avneet! " he said and she smiled.

"your house!?" Avneet asked Kartik as  three of us settled back on the couch!
"Gryffindor" he said showing us his badge . I can't tell how relieved iam.

"Amazing !! I like all the Gryffindor's till now " avneet said "and it's important to like them you know as we will be a team .......I think" she added .

***********

Avneet's pov:

We were talking and it's really nice knowing them both I didn't thought I would be so comfortable with someone that too this soon.. its like we all clicked instantly.
Giving them both some personal time I excused myself slipping my heals back on (cause I don't have anything else at the very moment) not bothering to buckle the strap and walked out in the garden as the weather was quite pleasant today.

There was no one here right now so I was just walking  I didn't noticed when I found the floor pattern quite interesting (it was like some colourful patches ) that I started skipping from one patch to another it was fun , before my foot decided to deceive my sandal and I lost my balance and just a sec before I'd  heard the main door open wow!! What a first impression you are gonna make Avneet falling in the garden while doing such a kiddish thing. In between all my thoughts I didn't noticed that I never fell?!

I felt strong muscular arms wrapped tightly around my waist preventing me from touching the ground.

"Iam so sorry and than- I trailed as I opened my eyes in the process but I stopped in the mid sentence when I looked up and saw potentially the most attractive guy I've ever seen. He had shiny black hair and these gorgeous hazel eyes, geez! I have never noticed a guy this much.
"Thankyou so much" I said coming out of my trance and he helped me stand straight that's when I noticed there was another person who had saved me but he was on other side so I didn't noticed him..
I turned to look at him and damn!! He was quite charming as well.!!
"Thanku" I said to him as well..

I turned and saw almost everyone was present their Naira was giving me a teasing smile , while those two girls from earlier were staring at me as if I stole their car .

And I.......I was just embarrassed I just hope they hadn't seen me jumping here and there like a freaking 5yr old.

They both than introduced themselves and so does everyone else ..
Ok so the hazel eyed guy was Siddharth
And the other was Dane nice name.

All had already left it was just me and them...

I looked up at them still quite hesitant "em sorry and thankyou for em saving me both of you!"
Saying this I picked up my heels and quickly dashed inside the house..

Before entering the house I quickly took a last glance at them when I saw Dane shout "hey you didnt even told your name" while Siddharth had his hands inside his pocket and a small smile on his face.

Idk how am I gonna survive its not even the first day yet and I've embarrassed myself.

*********

That's it for the chapter so tell how'd you find it also all the participants are finally in.. the game's gonna start from the next chapter...😉✌🏻

Do vote and comment pls ...
And also I did what I said it's the second update of the day ;)  quite an accomplishment must add!

Published on May 9 2021

-kairasidneet