Chapter 27.

~ " when your family loves them more than they love you"

Avneet's pov:

It was the family week as everyone had anticipated . I was tensed I know no one would be coming for me. But what if he comes? I know it was him who had sent the letter. Who else would it be.

I sighed . I don't know what future holds for me. But iam happy that I decided to come here , I then looked at the 3 people who've basically become my family over past months . Maybe i can rely on them to find me if I ever 'disappear' again.

Naira's mother had already visited . And believe me when i say it she was the sweetest person I've ever met. She just gave so motherly vibes the way she talked to me reminded me of my own mother. Iam sure if she were here the two would have bonded well.

And the way she talked to Kartik I was in awe the whole time.
And like the typical  moms , she was constantly roasting Naira. While appreciating Kartik for being the sensible one , making Naira scowl but I didn't missed the smile that had invaded her face.

She even scolded me for soaking in December rain, which the rest three were quite happy about .
Huh! Meanies.

She also asked Naira if she made me drink her special kaadha referring to that nasty drink Naira practically had to shove down my throat. Though it was horrible  it did help.

Kartik's sister was invited and she was a complete opposite of him.
It was pretty clear she and Naira share an amazing bond. And I can tell the two all the time team up against the poor boy.

His mother couldn't come cause she is quite shy when it comes to cameras and coming on television also if she would've came she wouldn't have left without dragging Kartik with her.
Their words not mine.
And ofcourse that's not what they wanted so his sister came instead.

****
It was evening now a lot tears were shed today everyone was so happy to finally see their loved one's.
No arguments , no jealousy everyone was happy for each other today.

"All the housemates freeze" Bigg boss told. And all of us sat still where we were.

The door opened and two people walked in , and with the first glance I knew who they were for , anyone can spot the similarity. It was Siddharth's brother.
The guy looked 2-3 years older than Siddharth. Damn! both the brothers are really gifted when it comes to looks.

Besides him was an adorable boy who looked around 5-6 years .
He was Siddharth's younger brother. They adopted him when he was just few months old.

I glanced at Siddharth it looked as if  he would anytime jump out of his place and run towards his brothers.

"Siddharth release" bigg boss finally said and Siddharth literally ran to meet them.

He engulfed his elder brother in a hug and then bent down to pick up the younger one.

"This is my elder brother Abhishek Nigam" Siddharth introduce as the three walked towards us.

"Hello" Abhishek greeted while we greeted back.

"And this little guy here, is Ayush" he said tickling him.

"Iam not little iam 6 years old" said Ayush replied folding his arms.

And all of us chuckled.

"Well Hello than big boy" I said looking at him and he just smiled shyly

"Hi" he replied in a small voice.

"Oh yeah! Ayush here have a little crush on you Avneet" Abhishek said smirking at Ayush , gosh looks like smirk is in their blood.

"No I don't " he protested his face turning red
"I just think you are pretty" he said and I literally melted
"Aww thankyou " I said
"And you know what you are very handsome " I replied and he grinned .

"Ok then , you can spend some time with your crush while I'll have some talk with Siddharth . Cool?" Abhishek asked and Ayush nodded eagerly .

Siddharth and Abhishek walked inside the house while Kartik picked up Ayush making him sit on his lap.

And all four of us started talking , from his talks anyone could tell he was Siddharth's brother. Looks like all the Nigam's carry the same charm.

*****
Siddharth's pov:

Dada and I were sitting in the bedroom,  he was telling me how am i doing  and stuff.
"Why didn't ma came ? Also how's dad?" I asked
"Dad's fine and he and mom were out of town. Also she asked me to tell Avneet that she loves her a lot." he said laughing

"Wow! I mean seriously Avneet have charmed all my family members without even meeting them. Iam afraid what will happen if they finally meet." I said laughing

"Oh everyone loves her , I won't be shocked if they are secretly voting her instead of you" he said and i chuckled.

After some time both of us walked back and joined the others.

"Seems like someone's having fun" I said picking up Ayush from Kartik's lap

"You know what.!" He exclaimed
"All three of them agreed that iam the most handsome in all three of us" he stated proudly

"Wow! It's not been 15 mins that you are here and already stealing the limelight " I said in a serious tone and he chuckled.

"I know iam amazing " he replied and all laughed

"He truly is your brother Siddharth" Naira said and both of us grinned

All of us talked for few more minutes.
Looked like my brothers already liked all of them and vice versa,  finally it was time for them to leave.

Ayush waved all the three goodbye , while i saw Dada was telling something to Avneet iam pretty sure it's what ma had asked him to say.

I walked them towards the door and they left.

****
Avneet was the last contestant left now. She was sitting hugging her knees .
While Naira and Kartik were trying to cheer her up.
"I know no one would come." She said and I could see the pain in her voice .

"What about your dad?" Kartik asked.

"Umm.. he's one of those stereotypical people you see he quite abandoned me since I was born, my medical condition being another negative point apart from me being a girl.
The only reason i was living in the same house was because of my mother. That's the reason when I was a little older my mother decided to leave and live in a separate house with me . It would be safe to say I never was able to know what a father's love feels like.
But my mother was both for me. But then she too left"

She said a tear slipping from her eye and my fist clenched , i'd read it in her journal he wasn't even their with her after her mother died . Instead he blamed her for it. How can someone be like this to their own child.

"All the housemates freeze" bigg boss voice came and I felt Avneet stiffen.

******

Tadadada!! Another update iam so proud of myself.🌚

Also looks like someone did came for Avneet
*intense music playing*
But who would it be? 🤔

Hehe you'll see ;) .
Do tell if you liked the chapter.

Vote.comment.fan

Stay Beautiful Stay Kind
Love you all!

Stay Beautiful Stay Kind Love you all!

Published on 19 August 2021

-kairasidneet