Chapter 34.

A/N Don't miss the post in the end!!

~"Iam here and I'll always be here, for you"

Siddharth's pov: 

After listening to Avneet I don't know what I was feeling. She had tears running down her eyes and she was just gazing the sky. 
"It was all my fault, if I would've accepted Reyansh's proposal that day maybe things would have been different. Maybe my mother would've been with me." 
"But why did he burnt your house?" I asked 
"He said if I can't be his , than I can't be with anyone else. He wanted to kill me. Hell! I wish he did" She said wiping her tears furiously

"Never , I repeat never ever say that again. You are too precious to let go Avneet. You deserve to live. You deserve to be happy." I said looking in her eyes.
"But my mother , what was her mistake she died because of me." She cried.
"No she didn't, she died because a fucking douche didn't knew how to respect a person's choice, cause his ego was too big to understand a NO means a NO." I said and she looked at me.

I don't know what possessed me to do what i did next, but I leaned closer to her and kissed the tear on her face,

"They are to precious to waste on someone like him" I said looking in her eyes and her face turned red. 

******
She told me how she managed to escape. The lady servant who used to bring her food, helped her. It was the perfect opportunity as Reyansh had to go on a business trip. And they knew that he always sleeps on a flight they just had 3 hrs. Because ofcourse he won't be checking the cameras while he's asleep. The lady servant , Asha mixed a sleeping pill in the guard's food and once they were knocked out Avneet escaped through the back door.

An invite letter was the first thing that caught her attention when she logged in her gmail from the nearest cyber café  was an invite letter from Bigg Boss and she took the opportunity. 

"You are the strongest women I've ever came across Avneet" I told her and she chuckled
"That is something I've heard for the first time. Because 'strong' won't be the word you will use for someone suffering from immune deficiency" She said 
"Well that's the thing you never gave up, you kept on fighting. No matter if alone" I said and she smiled.

"You know I sometimes still get scared, what if once Iam out of here Iam dragged back into the same life. What if people again forget I ever existed , and continued with their lives" Avneet said
"I will never. I promise you Avneet I'll not let anything happen to you." I promised her
"Thankyou Siddharth, for everything"

*********
Avneet's pov:
Siddharth's words really made me feel special. No one has never said something like this to me. 
I was feeling much better now. I felt some courage bubble inside me. Maybe I can stop running and fight.

 "You know once we are out of here, we can go out" Siddharth said 
"Oho! Are you asking me out Mr Nigam" I said playfully bumping my shoulder to his's.
"You wish! What I meant was all of us You, Me , Kartik and Naira" He said 
"But you can tell me if you want to go on a date with me, love. I will surely think about it" He said smirking and I rolled my eyes

"No thanks. I'll go on a date with you only when Pigs Fly, i.e  never" I said poking my tongue out
"Come on. I know you like me" He said wiggling his eyebrows and I sighed inwardly only if you knew Siddharth, only if you knew.

"NO" I said 

liar.

Ah! I know but he doesn't needs to know that. yet.

**********

It's been 2 days since Reyansh is here. Nothing had happened. Siddharth, Kartik or Naira are always their with me. So Reyansh never gets a chance to threaten or even talk to me.