Chapter 9.

~" Let the game begin"

Ok so like I say in every ch disappointed by the votes and blah blah blah but now i really don't care do whatever u want to do ill just post for those who support and love the book and they are the reason iam not deleting this book but would try to complete it as soon as possible.
Iam not getting getting motivation for writing anyways!

Now lets start with the ch.

Day 25 : 12:05 am

Hey mum..
Hope you are doing great.! sorry i haven't written in long..
Actually you know can't afford to be seen while writing this and seriously there is no freaking place in this house which the camera doesn't covers.(Except the washrooms ofc but i really don't prefer them) 
But finally after 25 days of searching I found this corner there is just a couch present here with not a single camera nearby (don't worry I have checked thoroughly) iam  lucky to find it first though and tend to keep it a secret. Or else it would always be occupied by someone or the other.
So now let me fill you about what's going on soo far in my life.
As I informed you earlier I grabbed the opportunity and iam in the Bigg Boss house now.. made some pretty good friends here ..ik u know everything u would be watching me ofcourse.. what else will you do ;)
I wish to stay here as long as possible I was nominated in the first week but in the past two weeks managed to be safe.
Annaya (Tanya) still targets me on everything but now it doesn't bothers me! It's clear their group doesn't likes us the legendary rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor continues.

I try to give my 101 percent in every task keeping my issues aside though once it did went quite far after the task i felt a bit dizzy maybe due to weakness but i managed to hide it from everyone else but Naira noticed it and since then she makes sure and  keeps on bugging me to eat every few hrs , also to take my medicine on time just like u did .

That's it ig I should sleep or else I won't be able to get up on time tomorrow.
Good night mum love u and miss you.

-yours always Neet

I yawned as I closed my journal.
It's already late I should probably go and slee- "AAHHH!" I screamed as my eyes landed on very intimidating looking  Siddharth standing in the dark and staring at me.

"Gosh why would you do that" I cried keeping a hand on my chest I can literally feel my heart thudding.

"What are you doing here ?!" He asked giving me an intent look

"I- Nothing was just not feeling sleepy " I replied  pensively sliding the diary behind me.
"What are YOU doing here cause the last time I checked u were asleep" I asked skeptically. 

"I woke up because of - Nevermind the reason.. but i woke up and you were missing so i just came to check"  He said shrugging and I smirked

"Why do you care?" i asked and he gave me a questioning look

"Why do u care if I was missing?!" I asked my smirk becoming wider , and his expression changed haha iam loving it!

"What I have to take care you are my bed partner.. I would have to be the one to answer if u suddenly disappear "
He said shrugging and I shook my head laughing .