# RULES.

Ok so I was planning to do this from long time...
For all the non watchers of BIGG BOSS show..
Here are few things you need to keep in mind.

●As you will know Bigg boss is a reality show hosted by Salman Khan, where mostly television actors participate they have to live in a house together and do certain tasks also live without much luxuries like in there daily lives.

●Its not necessary all participants know each other or are very famous it can be someone who just had a scene or two in a show also some models or athlete or singer or anyone as a matter of fact.

●You have to keep some rules in mind like removing your mic is NOT allowed.
Also jumping in the pool with your mic is NOT allowed also being physical while fighting is NOT allowed (though still people do it)

●You get to do various tasks for various things like nominations, captaincy etc etc

● there's a fixed time when the lights turns off and you have to sleep but it's your choice when u want to.. and u have to wake till the morning song stops playing , or else there is a kukdukoo sound played by bigg boss and everyone comes to know someone is sleeping and it's the duty of captain to make sure this doesn't happens (and everyone wakes on time).
Note:captain has many other things to look after it's one of them

●captain doesn't needs to do any duty and also have to make sure everyone do there work .. he/she can help if they want.

●There are just some basic food supplies provided, (In the book I might add some other food as well though)
And there are tasks done to win luxury budget i.e your extra food

●Bigg Boss gives instructions time to time

● if any stuff like your personal or related to task or anything that has to come from outside comes through storeroom.

● A letter from Bigg Boss is given which explains what they have to do in the tasks (it also comes through store room)

●Confession room is a place where contestants are called when they want to have a personal conversation with Bigg boss and vice versa but ofc they can't go whenever they want Bigg Boss needs to tell them to come first.

● There are weekend ka vaar episodes shot (which are telecasted on sat and sun) in which Salman Khan tells them how they have been doing the whole week some get praised while some have to face his wrath. Also every week contestants are eliminated which are announced by Salman Khan himself in the end of the ep. Also various activities and tasks are done.

Ok this is all I can remember this moment I'll add if I remember anything else and will inform you guys!!

Also just a rough image of how bigg boss house mainly looks like it'll help u imagine, it's not the same in the story though I might describe certain areas in the story. These pictures are just for u to make a mental image of how everything is placed.

 These pictures are just for u to make a mental image of how everything is placed

And this is how the mic looks like

So that's it I guess and as I said if I'll remember something else I'll add and inform u guys about it!
Hope it'll help u guys !

So that's it I guess and as I said if I'll remember something else I'll add and inform u guys about it!Hope it'll help u guys !

-kairasidneet