Chapter 21.

~ "Tears are words the heart can't say"

Avneet's pov
After Kriti went Salman sir again came.
"Now there is a surprise for you all after this , consider it as a Diwali present.
But except for one who will be eliminated today , and celebrate Diwali with their family.

I was quite relaxed, non of us was nominated this week.

Rudra was eliminated quite an emotional moment for his teammates and friends , we talked I liked him.
We bid him farewell as he left , the door closing behind him.
10 people were left in the house now.

"Diwali is a symbol of hope for humankind. May it bring universal compassion inner joy of peace , love and awareness of unity to all.
Wishing you all a very happy Diwali "

Bigg boss wished and then there were beautiful fireworks in the sky , iam completely against them but right now after so long standing under the open sky and watching these silent sparks explode into thousand extraordinary particles of light, conquering the sky gave me a different kind of feeling a feeling which assures me I was free and safe right now.

But the gut wrenching feeling in the bottom of my stomach never left.

"There is something in the storeroom , I would request you all to go and check! Once again wishing you all a very happy diwali"

Bigg Boss said and Ivaan ran and came back with a container in it were some letter?

There were letters addressed to each one of us inside them , everyone was ecstatic to finally able to hear something from their family while my body tensed ....... who would've written me a letter?

I thought maybe there won't be any for me but when Ivaan handed me an envelope with my name on it my heart started hammering against my chest.
I gave him a forced smile grabbing the letter. But didn't opened it , I don't want to . I know there would be something inside I wouldn't want to read.

*****

"This is the first Diwali I'll be spending away from them" Naira said getting emotional , she is really close to her family.

We were all sitting together we decided to read our letters together (though I won't)

Naira read her letter first and then passed it to us , it was one of the sweetest thing I've ever read. Kartik's was heartwarming as well I saw a tear leak out of his eye as he and Naira read it followed by us.

"How ironic both of your parents have asked the other one to look after you!" Siddharth said laughing
"Yeah it looks Naira's family trusts Kartik more and vice versa, that's really sweet!" I stated 

Siddharth then read his's chuckling in between while I noticed his eyes suddenly widened at something.
He handed us one sheet while keeping the other to himself.
"What about that one" I asked pointing at the one in his hand

"Oh its nothing, just my mumma's signature" he said and I nodded shrugging.

I was in awe after I completed reading his letter it looked as if it was addressed to a sweet mumma's boy Siddu not the big bad Siddharth Nigam everyone's afraid of.
I still don't know why they were afraid of him though .

"That was so cute" Naira cooed and Kartik nodded

"Aww siddu!" I gushed pinching his cheek while he swatted my hand away.

"Shut up!" He said rolling his eyes
His face had turned red due to embarrassment!

"Iam glad she didn't used that stupid nickname she calls me since I was a child." He murmured
"What is it? What Is it? " I chimed
"Not happening " he said waving his hand in a dismissing manner and I pouted huh! Rude.

"Now Avneet let's see what have you got!" Naira said and i tensed

"No-thing , it must be some electricity or water bill . Who would write me." I said laughing awkwardly and they didn't forced me understanding my plight

********
I was sitting on the couch the letter now in my hand, almost everyone was in bed . I don't think anyone would be coming out of their comforters looking at the weather right now.
I shivered clutching my sweater as I felt the cold breeze pass. Turns out just the sweater wasn't enough to keep warm . I glanced at the letter now lying on the couch , what should I do? Shall I read it . 
Maybe it is something good , my hopes to listen something from my loved one's rose.
Using all the courage I had I opened the letter , only to read those 7 words which made my blood run cold.
"You can't escape, I'll come for you."  
Were the only words written in it . Bringing my knees closer to my chest the atmosphere had become 10 times more colder for me than it actually was . I sat there shaking not knowing what to do.

*******

Siddharth's pov: 
I knew something was wrong , it had been long since Avneet was out . So I went outside to check and I was right, she was there sitting there on her couch face buried in her knees and shaking. I quickly made my way towards the couch and kept a hand on her shoulder. She didn't move , I tensed she was still shaking . I went and wrapped my arms around her making her collide with my chest. I felt something I haven't really felt ...........ever. 
It's not right what if she feels uncomfortable, but it doesn't feel wrong.

I noticed she'd stopped shaking , I could feel her breathing heavily against my chest . My eyes fell on the letter clutched in her hand .
I looked down she had her face buried in my chest , and now I could feel she was crying. My hand subconsciously reached her hair and I creased them gently. 
"Shhh! Iam here , it's ok" I said gently rocking her. I don't know what am I doing I haven't done anything like this for anyone before. 

"What happened ?" I asked softly "Iam scared " she croaked "I don't want to go back there, he'll - he'll..." she said and then started breathing heavily , oh gosh she shouldn't cry.
I pulled her closer "Don't cry, you know it isn't good for you!" I said and for the first time she looked at me .
Her eyes were red and so was her nose, I could tell she was trying hard to control her cry.
I know this is not the time but she still looked so cute.

"Nothing will happen to you okay?" I said softly wiping her tears , I don't know what's wrong but iam sure ...

"I won't let anything happen to you!" 

*************

 Tadada!!!! Another update 💃💃 
A softy chapter I would saw , Looks like feelings are growing ;) ;) 
Do tell how'd you find the chapter , also another sneak peek into Avneet's past!!!

I guess more revelation would start from the next chapter, baaki I don't know if my mood changes!!

Do Vote.Comment.Fan

Stay beautiful, Stay Kind 
Love you All!!

Stay beautiful, Stay Kind Love you All!!

-kairasidneet