Chapter 4.

~ "I can't help but notice .......you"

Siddharth's pov:

I was already irritated as due to some last minutes issues I had to wait and was asked to enter with one more contestant and we both were the last one's to enter.
We didn't really bother to even ask each other's name the only thing I knew was he is in slytherin because of his badge.

The first thing I noticed the moment I stepped inside was ........a girl , she was jumping  childishly in the garden idk what she was thinking or doing but she just looked careless , not bothered that whole country would be watching her doing this , which most people care about ....she just looked so real.

But suddenly she lost balance and was about to fall when I quickly ran in her direction and wrapped my arms around her waist in order to save her.
That's when I had a proper look of her face, her eyes were tightly closed.

As strange it is for me to admit she was just cute. Her face was so innocent that it stopped me from making any sarcastic comment.
She slowly opened her eyes , I couldn't help but notice her crazily fascinating brown eyes .
I helped her to stand and that's when I noticed that Slytherin guy was also there on the other side holding her , I completely forgot about his presence.

We then introduced ourselves to the rest of the house but my eyes were fixed on her , her cheeks were a little red due to embarrassment making her look more endearing.

When all others left she thanked us again and grabbing her heels from the floor ran away and that's when I observed  she was small ; she was short with a patite frame. Something about her just caught my eyes. And I wasn't sure what.

Dane (yeah I finally learned his name ) called her to tell her name but she had already left.

Dane chuckled lightly and said "so this is the famous Avneet Kaur, she's beautiful though"
"You know her name?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow
"Ofcourse almost everyone does 'the actress who disappeared ' " He said and it struck me... yeah I've heard about her and that's why her face looked familiar.

Dane left inside while I still stood their with a small smile dancing on my lips
She was surely beautiful, that too naturally her dark hair and young face perfectly compliments her beauty.

I chuckled shaking my head what was even thinking like this for ? I don't even know the girl.

But I can't help but think I'd love to.

*******

Soon after Dane and Siddharth arrived all participants were asked to come in the living room.

There was a huge couch present in the center and also a tv screen infront of it.
The couch was divided in four colors red, green, blue and yellow respectively everyone sat according to their houses. 
Naira, Kartik, Siddharth, Avneet, Dane, Aditi, Manan, Tanya, Annaya, Saatvik, Farida, Rudra, Ivaan, Misha, Aryan, Bhoomi.

"Bigg boss would like to welcome you all !"

"We hope that you all will be following all the rules and won't disappoint us " 

"Now before you all descend towards your beds Bigg boss would like to tell you some rules which you have to follow throughout the season , or atleast you are told to" 

"As you all know your Hogwarts houses you'll be working in a  team with them, you have to remember  mistake of one person can lead you all in trouble. "

"All wands were in pair so the two people having same will be sharing one bed that's all for now , Good night" 

*All groaned*