Chapter 55.

"Baby I'm perfect for you."
-one direction 

Siddharth's pov: 

"You've got all your stuff?" Naira asked Avneet. As Blake loaded her suitcase. Yeah! She was moving out today. And I couldn't help cause I had a shoot. Argh! 

So Naira, Blake and Noah were here, Kartik will be coming in an hour or so as his shoot will be done by then.  Why do I always have shoot during the wrong time.

"Can't you stay here." I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. 
"You know Siddharth." She replied , and I huffed. 

We talked about this already, and she says that she needs to gain control over her nightmares. Which won't be possible if she lives here, because apparently she doesn't get one when she sleeps with me. 

**********

I had break right now, and was alone in my vanity. I quickly fetched out my phone and dialed her number. 
"What?" Naira spoke as she answered Avneet's phone, she had a bored expression on her face.  I furrowed my eyebrows. 
"Why did you answered? Where is Avneet." I said and she switched the screen to back camera.

Avneet was sitting on the floor while Noah was standing besides her both of them surrounded by the piles of books. Oh! They are arranging her bookshelf.

I then noticed Blake roller skating and coming towards them, and he intentionally crashed in the pile of books they'd just finished to  sought.  

"Why do you keep on doing that!" Noah exclaimed throwing his hand in the air frustratingly. While Avneet threw a cushion at his face taking him by surprise and he fell. 

"What the heck is happening here." Kartik said as he came back . 
"Avneet, I already told you. Don't sit on the floor it's cold" He scolded her. 
"And why the hell are you wearing roller skates inside the house?" He added horrified looking at Blake who just threw a peace sign and fell back on the floor. 

"I'm warning you , only come here if you can handle them all. And if you're planning to add on to their shenanigans then you are most welcome to stay wherever you are." Naira stated darkly and disconnected the call. 

I couldn't help but laugh at the horrific scene I just witnessed. Though it really looked like , Kartik and Naira were babysitting them. 

********

Avneet's pov:

It's been a while now since I'm living alone. My nightmares have improved a lot. At start it was tough, Siddharth helped me a lot though. He used to always be their and talk to me on call until I fell asleep again.

When the situation wasn't improving, he convinced me to see a psychiatrist. And it helped. 
She told me to clear my mind before I sleep, and to think of things and people who make me happy. It was tough in the beginning but slowly and gradually it worked. 

We were currently on the set, the shoot of our series had begun. And I was tired as heck. My character had a lot to shoot today, and I was feeling as if my body will break any minute.

"Come on, we're going to hang out today!" Abhishek said over enthusiastically. 
"No please not today." I whined. "I'm too exhausted." I added. "You all can go. I'll be heading home." I declared.

"Come on na Avneet, please. We'll just have dinner and then leave. You'll any way have to cook something back home. " He said , he was right. I wasn't planning to cook today anyway. 

"ok!" I replied nodding and followed them all. 
"It's cold today." I said shivering suddenly and regretting to leave my jacket on set.
"Where's your jacket?" Siddharth asked suddenly coming besides me. 
"Forgot." I grinned sheepishly and he shook his head.