21 - FORGET FORGET FORGET

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: FORGET FORGET FORGET

TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDE ATTEMPT, MANIPULATIVE BEHAVIOR, SEXUAL THEMES AND HALLUCINATIONS

Her chest heaved, her eyelashes fluttered as she felt her [e/c] eyes open, allowing the light to smack her right in her pupil, blinding her for a minute, her top lip parting as she opened it slightly. The [h/c] haired girl gasped, taking in air as she couldn't breath properly, coughing slightly at the sudden deep inhale.

She saw that she was laying on the bed in the hotel. Attempting to move her body, she wiggled her wrist and her ankles, lifting her upper body slightly, only for her to be slammed down once again, by a hand and the ropes tied around her ankles and her wrist, keeping her hands behind her back as she layed on the bed.

She twisted her head around, to see who had pushed her down, seeing kenma.

"Kenma?" she muttered, her voice in tired state, along with her face.

He didn't have a very happy look plastered on his face, the heavy thrown was visible on his face, his eyebrows were narrowed in anger, causing her mouth to drop, her hands shaking behind her back slightly, her body tilted on the bed sideways.

Fuck.

"Kenma-"

His hand reached towards her face, slamming it right into her cheek, shutting her up as she felt the impact slam her cheek, the loud sound echoing in the room as her face twisted sideways, a loud yelp escaping her lips.

[Name] bit the inside of her lips, slowly turning her head to kenma by her neck, breathing heavily.

A hand mark was left on her face due to the hard slap, her cheek felt like it was burning.

"Why would say such a thing?"

"What?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SAID, YOU BITCH!" she gasped as he grabbed her by her dress, pulling her up slightly to his face, growling right in her face and the dress ripped slightly.

She felt her heart beating faster as her throat got dry, panicking slightly

What did I say?

What did I say?

Fucking think....

"You lied to me, you said that you loved me. Why would you say that?! You fucking bitch, you lair, I've done everything for you, I've loved you, I did everything. You did absolutely nothing for me, is this how you say thank you to me? You grateful bitch, you don't deserve me, you don't deserve any of this,"

she felt her heart drop, her heartbeats getting slower and she stared into his brown cat eyes, only seeing his disappointment and disgust, directed at her. She felt her eyes tear up, feeling disgusting and ashamed at her actions.

"For all I care, I should just kill you. Maybe I should slit your throat open, or hang you up from the ceiling, oh! Maybe I should throw you  from the rooftop, then when you hit the ground you'll break all your bones and be sat there in agony for 5 mintues-"