20 - twisted date

CHAPTER TWENTY: TWISTED DATE (UNEDITED)

TW: HALLUCINATIONS

Stockholm syndrome;

In which one falls in love with their kidnapper

.
.
.

But is it possible to fall out of love with their kidnapper?

"Stockholm syndrome"

[Name] stared at the door, her eyes focused on the doorknob, her thoughts filling in as her thigh and her wrist throbbed in pain, "no. Kenma loves me." she smiled, wrapping her arms around her legs, her long, white dress covering her knees.

"Does he really though, ugly~Chan? Are you sure of that?"

"Yes I'm sure," she sat up from her bed, groaning

"You truly are fucking insane. You actually think he loves you? Jesus, look at what he did to your eye, your stomach; your whole body is covered in injuires because of that sicko,"

She twisted her head around, seeing kenma walk into their room, taking off his jacket as he held a bag of food, a big smile on his face.

"What's that?" She shook her head, watching as kuroo's voice wondered off so she couldn't hear him anymore, focusing on kenma instead. Kenma smiled, excited that she had asked that questioned, placing the bag down on the floor, heading over to her, "well, since you've been good for the past 2 days of us staying here, I've decided that we should go on a date!" he announced, patting her on head, his hand slowly slithering down to carress her cheek.

"Oh?" she muttered, quite confused, "So do I need a wig or something?" She went to grab her black wig from underneath her bed, only for his hands to gently wrap around hers.

"No."

"What?"

"We're having lunch inside the forest, no one is going to be around, okay?"

She nodded, standing up and taking his hand, getting ready to head out with her long, white, sleeveless dress, heading out.

She smiled as the reached the area inside the forest, going past a few frogs hopping around a pound, the slender, long tress surrounding them, along with a few bushes filled with fruits, most likely berries.

"This place is beautiful kenma, thank you for bringing me here," [name] thanked him, bowing down as he settled down the blanket, placing the basket filled with food inside.

Kenma ushered her to sit down, watching as he weakly sat down, her knees shaking slightly as she set down, her arms wrapped around her legs, covering underneath her dress.

She reached the basket for a sandwich, cutting it in half and placing the other half of the sandwich on a tissue in her lap, taking a small bite into the sandwich.

'Ham and cheese....'

She watched as kenma ate his strawberries, staring at her eating slightly, for some reason she seemed....happy? He hadn't seen her like this before, he liked her like this, instead of the fear that he made her feel.