15 - back into society

CHAPTER FIFTEENTH: BACK INTO SOCIETY

[Name] layed her head on kenma's lap, the feeling of his fingers lightly carressing her neck as she layed there, staring at wall, feeling quite relaxed by his soft touch of her scalp. "Kenma. What day is it?" she muttered, breaking the silence in the air like a knife cutting into a cake. He carefully pulled out his phone from his pocket, being careful as to not disturb her from his lap, "it's Saturday, no school for me, I get to stay with you all day,"

She hummed, nodding. That was the first day she actually knew what day it was, she hadn't been outside for a month and a half, she didn't even remember what anything sounded like nor that cars sounded like, she felt she was Rapunzel inside her little tower, trapped from the world for 'her own good'.

She felt so confused with her emotions, what she wanted to do. Kenma would be loving at one moment then the next moment he'd be hurting her and yelling at her. She didn't know how she wanted to do; escape or stay with him. In her gut, she wanted to escape so a badly, live her own life and love someone who didn't split his personality and hurt the ones she loved.

"Do you want to come with me to supermarket and to visit kuroo's funeral?"

"Ok."

"What?"

She sat up, facing kenma. He frowned, carressing her lifeless face, messaging her heavy eye bags underneath her right eye, the other one covered with an eyepatch.

"Have you slept?"

"No."

Kenma was starting to get annoyed with her simple, one word awnsers, removing his hand off her face, "are you okay?" he asked, looking her into her eye, she nodded.

"I don't know.... Can I please go outside. I promise I'll behave, kenma." she begged, watching as kenma sighed.

"We'll have to change your appearance, not too drastic but something simple," he pulled out with wig from his bag that was next to him, it was a long black wig with bangs, along with one eye contact and a new outfit.

She got changed in the bathroom, putting on the wig and putting on the eye contact. She looked at herself in mirror, stroking her long black hair, smiling. She felt pretty

"You look ugly."

"Oh, shut up." she groaned at the voice once again, before admiring herself in mirror, fixing her eyepatch so it was straight and not as wonky. Her heavy eye bags didn't help with her appearance. She looked exhausted and tired, her body was covered in injuries, bruises and cuts you name them, she had them on her body.

Her stitches weren't any better than her arms, they were poking out and the cut had turned into a huge scar, the stitches still visible.

"You decent, [name]~chan?" she heard a voice call out, a door opening before she could say she was changed.

He stared at her outfit; a black t-shirt and blue jeans, sneakers on her feet, along with a black face mask to cover her mouth as for people not to recognize her. He smiled, "let's go, hold my hand, okay, I can't have the running away" he reached out his hand, she stared at his pale hands before grabbing it with hers, walking to the exit.