17 - happily ever after

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Kenma walked into the gym, the atmosphere was very intense and gloomy, everyone sitting on the floor, not doing any practice. He looked around the room, seeing Lev crying once again with Yaku holding a box of tissues for him. Walking over, standing in front of the crying boy, holding onto the strap of his school bag.

Yaku looked up, causing Lev to look up, sniffling. "Still not over kuroo and [name]?" he asked, trying to sound as sympathetic as he couldn't, knowing that he didn't care about his feelings.

Lev sniffed, wiping his nose to get the snot off before beginning to speak, "No.... I can't stop listening to the voice messages him and [name] left me, I miss them so much, kenma!" he sobbed, burying his face in his hands.

"Who is that hottie...." yamamoto muttered, standing up as he started at the woman walking in, she definitely didn't go to nekoma as she looked way older and wasn't wearing their uniform. Kenma turned around, seeing Sakura wearing a red cropped blazer with a low cut purple tank top tucked into her short pencil skirt, along with her usual heels.

He rolled his eyes, seeing that she was ushering him to come over, causing him to huff and stomp over to her, gripping onto this bag.

"Kenma! How are you?" she asked, straightening her skirt.

"What do you want, Sakura? Can I not go to school in peace?!" he groaned, slamming his bag down on the floor, staring at her.

"Oh, I want nothing. I just came here to check up on you. I mean, seeing how you're best friend died and you haven't gone to therapy after seeing him get beat up right in front of you,"

"I'm fine! Now leave me alone, goddammit, woman!" he yelled, causing his coach to turn his head, giving a disapproving look at him. He walked away, heading back to Lev, leaving his bag there.

"Bingo.." she smirked, bending down to get the phone in his front pocket, slipping it in her purse before walking out, waving to one of the boys gawking at her, being flattered at their stares.

Yaku stood besides kenma, leaving Lev to clean himself up the bathroom, "So? Did you hear of that school trip?"

He hummed, shaking his head, "No? Where are we going now?" he asked, turning his head slightly, still paying attention to the floor.

"Tokyo, we're going in a few days with the whole volleyball team, coach says that it may lift out spirits, especially after what happened recently..."

Kenma touched his back pocket, looking for his phone, utter panic settling inside him as he realised his phone was no where in his pocket, "shit...." he had recorded every single one of [name]'s torture sessions, if anyone found his phone he'd be dead, he ran out of the gym, Yaku looking at him in confusion, waving slightly before walking back to Lev.

[Name] lifted up her head, hearing kenma burst into the room, removing the blanket from her body, sitting up to see him properly.

Noticing his panicked face, she frowned.

"My phone. Did you take my phone?!" he grabbed her arm, pulling her closer, causing her flinch, closing her eyes as if she preparing for a hit.