9 - punishment with blood

CHAPTER NINE : PUNISHMENT WITH BLOOD

TW: DRUG USE, DISTURBING THEMES, GORE AND TORTURE

She didn't know what time it was, there was no clock in her room, she was sat there with a key in front of her, along with her diary

"DATE: unsure

Dear diary,
I refuse to stay in this room forever, being kept by him like a pet. I got the key, I have a plan to escape. I hope I don't fuck it this up, wish me luck. I don't know what he would do to me if I got caught,"

[Name] shut her diary closed, hiding it underneath the pile of plushies on the end of her bed, turning back to the key. She has to risk it, she didn't know what time it was nor if kenma was at the surface.

She had to let dumb luck decide what was going to happen to her. She put on socks, standing at the door with the golden Key in her hand.

This could be it,

She could escape,

She could see Kuroo again

She could see he mother again

She unlocked the door, opening the door with her hand shaking slightly, the excitement was rushing through her, she couldn't believe it.

She didn't waste a single moment before running up the cold, metal stairs, her shallow footsteps ringing through the room. She reached door, she opened the door, a couple of clothes rustling onto her face, "huh..." she whispered to herself in confusion, moving the clothes out of her.

Her eyes widened at the face who was standing right in front her, the familiar brown eyes causing her to scream.

"NO! NO! NO! NO!!!" she sobbed, tears falling down her eyes. She was right where she had started; back as his pet. He smiled, hold her cheek in her hand, the tears scrolling down onto his hand, her whole body shaking in fear.

"My dear, [name]~chan. You can't escape me. I'm always here. I'm always around the corner, I'm going to keep you forever,"

"Please... Please...." she whispered, grabbing onto his wrist, pulling him back, slamming him into the wall. She attempted to run away, realizing that he had built a secret room in his closet for her, only for him to grab a chunk of her hair with his hand, pulling her down onto the stairs.

A loud scream could be heard but was muffled as she landed down, slamming onto the stairs with force, a loud thud could be heard.

Sound proof walls.

He smirked, walking down to her body laying on the floor, multiple bruises and cuts around her body.

She weakly turned her head around, struggling to move, seeing kenma crouching over her body, "I'll have to punish you, y'know?"

She wanted to scream but she lost her consciousness, passing out with knema on top of her.

[Name]'s eyes fluttered open, the cold wind hitting her face, her whole body shaking. She gasped as she remembered what has happened, she tried to escape but she failed. She tried to get up, her whole body tied while her arms where tied behind her back. She turned around, seeing the creep that caused all this.