19 - coping with pain

CHAPTER NINETEEN: COPING WITH PAIN

TW: SELF HARM, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

The breeze hit [name]'s cold face, her nostrils widening as she sniffed the air, her dry mouth parting slightly to take in the air, her body finally being able to sit up, her hands stuck behind her back due to her being tied up. The sunset was shining on her skin , her [e/c] eyes had lit up, her body trembling as she was cold, her arms wrapping around her body to warm herself.

Her eyes looked up weakly, her body felt sore as her limbs were turning red once again.

"Kenma."

"[Name], you're finally awake, hm?" the boy smiled, opening up the suitcase. She nodded, the scent of her body filling her nose, cringing slightly at the smell, she hadn't taken a shower for weeks. She didn't get any sleep nor did she eat enough. She was quite skinny, and underweight. She had lost a lot of weight since being kept by kenma, she felt weak and sore everytime she tried to do something.

He reached his hand out to her, watching as she stared at his hand, her eyebrows narrowing as her mouth twisted. He raised his eyebrows in realisation, quickly heading behind her to untie her.

She looked around, collecting her surroundings; she was in a empty park, no one around to be seen, just her and kenma to be seen. She assumed she was in Tokyo already, especially since kenma said she would be.

She felt the rope fall off her wrist, standing up as he slithered his hands around her ankle to untie her legs, allowing her to be free.

He watched her carefully as she stepped out of the suitcase, she looked around, her legs moving to run, only for kenma to quickly grab her hand, smiling.

"[Name]~chan, there's a nearby hotel we can stay at. I ran away from the place my volleyball team is staying so we can live together~" he purred, carressing her tired face with the back of his hand.

"Okay." she said bluntly, not knowing how to react to such a thing being said to her. Was she meant to say thank you to him? Before she could say anything else, she was walking on a road with her feet, no shoes on as her feet burned due to the road being burning hot, the sun shining down on them.

The only thing that surrounding them was trees and grass, they were in a forest that was separated by the road, no cars driving around, she assumed it was abandoned.

She span her head around, looking for someone or a car to call out for help, she knew it was pathetic but she couldn't help it. She flinched as kenma began to pull her harder, his hands gripping onto her even harder, her body being dragged after him.

"You aren't thinking of escaping, are you?" he questioned, his voice as blunt as ever, her eyes froze in fear, watching as he don't even glance at her, his eyes focused on the road in front of them.

"No, of course not," her voice shook, along with her body.

"You better not be, there's no escape from me, and you know that, [name]~chan"

She didn't answer, looking down at the floor as she followed behind kenma, her feet dragging in exhaustion, her eyes lit up slightly as they were met with a hotel, that had many floors, looked like it was about 30 floors in the large hotel, cars surrounding it in the parking lot.