6 - he's a creep

CHAPTER SIX: HE'S A CREEP

After she went missing for two days, [name] was the centre of attention when she came back to school, everyone was asking questions about where she was since her mother didn't even know herself. She played it of as she was sick, not wanting to start any drama with her and Kenma.

She couldn't look kenma in the eye again, especially after the moment they had in the bed together, she felt ashamed that he made her made such noises.

Still, she thought it was quite creepy how she fell asleep but he didn't wake her up after two days, it made her shudder.

"Hey, kuroo." she tapped Kuroo's shoulder, watching him turn around to her.

"What's up, [name]?," he asked, holding the volleyball still in his hands.

Her [e/c] eyes scanned the gym, making sure everyone was busy and kenma wasn't around before beginning to speak, "Kenma. He's very creepy, he's freaks me out..."

The taller boy raised an eye brow at her, "I thought you guys were sleeping together?"

"We're not sleeping together!" she whispered-shouted as to not draw attention to their conversation, "Look, you didn't hear this from me but, I woke up in his closet, he said we were playing hide and seek but I had fallen asleep..."

"You fell alseep?"

She rubbed the space in between her eyebrows, sighing, "I don't know... I can't remember anything. I just couldn't see anything, so I panicked and started banging the closet door,"

Kuroo opened his mouth to speak, only for her to signal him to stop, kenma was coming with three water bottles in his hand. Kuroo span around and waved, acting as if they weren't talking about him.  He felt guilty talking about him behind his back, but for the sake of [name], he wasn't going to utter a single word.

"I brought you water, take this one, [name]~chan," he gave her a weak smile, handing her a water bottle.

She smiled, thanking him and started to drink her water, though she wasn't thirsty. Kuroo took his water, drinking,

The only person who wasn't drinking was kenma, he was staring straight at [name] drinking her water, his brown eyes piercing right at her. She noticed this when she stopped drinking, she opened her mouth to say something about his stare but he looked away, starting to talk to kuroo.

She put the water bottle down onto the floor, heading over to talk to Lev, who was by the other side of the gym.

A hand rested on her wrist, causing her to spin around.

Kenma.

"Study date."

"Huh....?"

"Let's have a study date again, [name]~chan."

She pulled her hand away from his grip, bringing her arm back to her waist. She wanted to say no so badly, she got a creepy vibe from him that she didn't like but the look of desperation made her eyes soften.

'He probably just enjoys spending time with me, I can't just assume things'

A smile plastered on her face, nodding, "okay! Your house again?" he nodded, walking away slowly. The smile faded off her face, her arm shaking in worry, she was just going to make this a quick study date and leave, she didn't want to go missing again.