11 - be my hero, kuroo

CHAPTER ELVEN: BE MY HERO, KUROO

TW: DISTURBING THEMES, DETAILED INJURIES AND DEATH

The world was quiet, at least it was quiet for [name], all she could hear was her shallow subtle breathing, her cold fries from last week that kenma had gave her still next to her, the only thing she had ate was the inside of her mouth, she chewed on it as she stared at the wall, the aching feeling in her stitches stabbing her right in the stomach.

One month.

She had been in this living hell for one month, only feeling pain , she wanted to go home, she felt like she was cracking little by little. Everytime she breathed, she felt her stitches slowly ripping apart, her cut slowly gaping once again.

"Kuroo..." she winced, laying on her bed, the covers over her body. She had so many things to say to him, but she couldnt utter a single word of them to him.

She heard the door slam open, causing her to flinch, looking up to see who it was, even though she knew it was.

Kenma..

"You didn't eat your fries? Now they're all rotten, [name]~chan..." he frowned, heading over to her. He could see the utter fear in her eyes as he carressed her cheek, smirking as she shook, her hands clenchimg onto the skirt she was wearing.

"Do you not mean Ugly~chan?" she carefully spoke, staring him in his eyes.

"Watch your tone with me. Here's your food, I'll be down later, kuroo is coming over," he stood up, beginning to walk over to the door, only for the girl to grab his wrist, almost falling off the bed

"Wait! Kuroo.... Is he okay? Can I speak to him, please?!" she begged, the pudding haired boy rolled his eyes, turning around.

"No."

Her eyes dimmed, sitting back down, pushing the food away to the side of the bed. Kenma glanced back at her, before slamming the door shut, locking it securely.

He couldn't risk it, not after those police officers almost found out about his secret room, it would be game over for him. He had to keep her to himself, he loved her and wanted her to be his forever. He walked up the stairs, shutting the door and shutting his closet door as well.

He flinched as he saw Kuroo standing behind him, holding a big box of donuts, smiling, in his school uniform. Kenma's face dimmed, him slowly turning around, "how long were you here..."

"As soon as you closed the closet door, why?" he said, raising an eyebrow. Kenma shook his head, grabbing the donuts and putting them in his closet for [name].

"Hey! I was gonna eat those!" he groaned, flopping onto kenma's bed. Kenma ignored him and picked up his jacket, placing it on the of hangers in the closet.

"I'm gonna go make some food, what do you want?" kenma asked, opening the door, turning around. "Hmmm... Maybe some noodles, eh?"Kuroo gave him finger-guns with hand, winking at him.

Kenma rolled his eyes, walking out.

Kuroo quickly sat up, making sure that he heard the front door close as kenma had to go to the store to buy the noodles before standing up, going to eat one of the donuts from the box of donuts he had left in his closet.