8 - sanity

CHAPTER EIGHT: SANITY. (UNEDITED)

The young girl layed on the floor, breathing heavily. Kenma hadn't checked up on her for a 2 days, she was so hungry and thirsty. She hadn't taken a shower nor brushed her teeth. It felt like hell; laying on the floor, tied up, leaving marks on her body. She wanted it to end. She wanted to hug Kuroo, her mother and all of her friends at school.

She felt guilty. For not listening to her mother and not going to kenma's house again, she just wanted to say sorry. But now, she was stuck here, maybe she'd die here.

It was oddly silence, the people living on top of her where quiet, no hearings of the cars driving or chattering. She didn't like it. She wanted something to entertain her, something to keep her sane before she lost her shit.

She practically almost screamed in joy when the door opened, revealing kenma holding a McDonald's bag, smiling. She noticed him placing the key in his back pocket of his jeans, she noted that just in case.

He smiled, sitting down besides her, "[name]~chan, you're famous" he lifted her up, placing her on the bed, taking the role of her mouth.

"What..." she weakly muttered, her hands shaking from how cold she was, hungry for the food he brought her.

"Everyone in school is talking about you, there's missing posters around town and your on the news. Kuroo was crying in class because of this."  he explained, pouring her fries in a plate, placing the cheeseburger next to them.

"He cried?" she froze, feeling really bad, she wished she could punch kenma but he arms were tied, it was all his fault. He was the reason that people were hurting, but she had to keep those feelings inside. She had to figure out a plan, so for now she had to act cool.

"Mhm. It's sad honestly, but you're living your best life with me, hm?" he laid a hand on her thigh, she awkwardly smiled, shuffling to get his hand off her thigh.

She leaned down into her fries, getting ready to eat like before, just like the boy had demanded him to, until kenma lifted her head up by her hair once again, turning her face to him, "let me feed you, [name]~chan." he smiled, he was being oddly kind, she didn't like it as he still had that creepy vibe on him, she knew it wasn't going to last long.

"Okay." she nodded, watching the boy's face turn red, his hands shaking as he reached out for a handful of fries, feeding her one. She bit into it, chewing the food.

She tried to break eye contact with him, but her grabbed face with his slender hands, stuffing the cheeseburger in her mouth.

She noticed his nose scrunch up in digust as he got closer to her, sniffing multiple times.

"God, you stink."

She frowned, backing away from him with a sigh, "I can't really go into the bathroom, can I?"

"Okay. I'll give you a shower,"

"Wait. I can do it myself, just untie me," she smirked mentally, a frown on her face as to not look suspicious, he raised an eyebrow at her, giving her a look," I'll untie you but I am not letting you go in by yourself,"

She felt his hands slither around the ropes on her body, removing the knot and letting her free. She felt like she had been freed, finally being able to move her arms again.

She stared at her body, seeing all the marks and bruises on her body, moving her wrist around, the red marks on her wrist as visible as ever.

"C'mon, let's go to the bathroom," he reached out his hand, indicating that she should hold his hand.

She stood up, getting off the bed, she felt like she was a child learning how to walk again, it felt amazing. She took a glance at the exit, debating whether or not to slam kenma in the face and steal the key, running out. Before she could go on with her plan, she was being pulled to the bathroom.

"Don't get any fucking ideas of escaping, okay? You won't like what happens if you try,"

She quickly nodded, panicking slightly. He filled the bath up with water, turning over to her, beginning to undress her.

"Please, I can do it myself, kenma," she stopped him, watching him back away and watch her, making sure she wouldn't try anything. She hesitated to undress herself, getting into the bath, feeling quite uncomfortable.

He used a sponge to rub the soap around her body. It was awfully quiet, [name] was staring at the wall, rethinking every decision that may had led her here in this position. Why didn't she say no to the study date? Why did she have to see what to saw? Why did he pick her? Why did she even agree to go to that stupid school?!

Why

Why

Why

"Why me? You could've picked any of the other girls! So why me?!" she bursted out, turning to him all of a sudden

"Stop asking questions, [name]~chan? Could you just shut the fuck up and be grateful for once?!" he yelled, throwing the sponge into the water, causing a big splash to slam her in the face, "Wash yourself and get changed," he threw a white t-shirt with a black skirt the floor, storming out.

She stood up, drying herself with the towel on the toilet, getting dressed into the dress. It was quite short due to how tall she was, but she could handle it, after all, she couldn't complain.

She walked out to see kenma, holding a pink, glittery notebook with a pen, she titled her head slightly in confusion.

"A diary. For you to write all your girly shit or your messed up shit," he handed it to her, she took it with no hesitation; this was the thing that would entertain her and keep her sane.

"look inside that bag and you'll see a bunch of plushies." he pointed to the black bag underneath her bed.

She held her arms out, ushering for him to tie her up again, he shook his head, "no, I'll let you roam around the room, I'm feeling nice today,"

[Name] nodded, watching him walk away to the exit, an idea popping up in her head. She dropped the diary and ran over to him, turning him around.

He gasped, confused at her studden actions, she kissed his cheek, her hand on his back pocket of his jeans, he blushed, his legs almost giving in at how close she was, "thank you, kenma~" she purred in his ear before backing away, her hands behind her back, with an innocent smile. She smirked, holding the key behind her back.

He walked out, taking out the extra key he had, smirking as he locked the door as quietly as he could.

"oh, my dear [name]~chan, I'm not as dumb as I may look~"